[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 SuperBowl Box Pool...

irish

5 for one box from FWMaker

Nobody got just one box for $5. FWmaker got the last spot meaning he got the last group of 4 squares. Everybody owes either $20 or $40. So FWmaker owes you/me $15 more.

Nobody got just one box for $5. FWmaker got the last spot meaning he got the last group of 4 squares. Everybody owes either $20 or $40. So FWmaker owes you/me $15 more.

No prob - I was just going to post (based on 1 box) if anyone drops out, I'll pick up their share. I'll PP the $15 shortly. Then again, if anyone drops from Pool 1 - put me in, notify me and I'll pay for those.

FW

Will try to do by paypal over the weekend, I don't have an account but have made other payments through paypal as one time things before using my credit card. If I pay by paypal and win, could I still get a check?

swammi would have to send u a check or send me a check to then send u a check but that doesn't make sense.

Edited by irish

swammi would have to send u a check or send me a check to then send u a check but that doesn't make sense.

I could do that...

If its easier I can just irish the check, whatever you guys want. I don't want to rock the boat, I'm a conformist don't you know ;)

If its easier I can just irish the check, whatever you guys want. I don't want to rock the boat, I'm a conformist don't you know ;)

LoL! Nah, if swammi is willing to cut a check, just PP him whenever. Thx.

Do we have a John H in the pool with and email that begins playvaga???? received payment, but amount was short because it was not marked as a gift, so fees were taken.

Ooops, missed that! How much more do you need?

PS Playa (beach) + Vago (bum) is kinda spanish!

check is in the mail (in the AM)

Irish.....Mailed a check for $20 over the weekend.

Got both.

Since, I've filled up 2 sheets here already and don't have enough interest for a 3rd, if anyone just wants to get into a cheap box pool for the SB let me know here or through PM and I can get you in the personal one I run with friends and co-workers. Same pay-in and 100% is paid out (no breakfast monies taken out). Payouts are slightly different though.

Let me know, I would only accept checks for that though.