[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 SuperBowl Box Pool...

irish

Taz recently said he was starting a new job but I think he's been posting since then. (Yep he was on this morning.)

yup. talked to him and he's papalling swammi. thx

Only BP remains to pay and then we're good to go. BTW, BP's numbers are 2-2, 9-8, 5-6 and 1-9. Don't bother asking about the other sheet. ;)

Also, I never mentioned it here as I PM'd Bonedaddies but he paid through check as well.

Irish: in the main post, is there a way to tell who has squares in each pool? For instance, for those that sent in $20...do they have two squares in each pool, or four squares in one pool?

PS...I set up a pool on that site....super easy. Just need to know who has how many squares.

i also set up 2 pools at the poolhost site. everyone listed under each pool has 4 boxes. nobody has less or more than 4 on either sheet. if u count there are 25 huddlers listed under each sheet. i just added everyones' name by creating aliases and will just assign 4 boxes per name.

i also set up 2 pools at the poolhost site. everyone listed under each pool has 4 boxes. nobody has less or more than 4 on either sheet. if u count there are 25 huddlers listed under each sheet. i just added everyones' name by creating aliases and will just assign 4 boxes per name.

And all four will be in different rows and columns?

:unsure:

And all four will be in different rows and columns?

:unsure:

absolutely. i always make sure that all 4 boxes for everyone are in different rows and columns. you can look back on past pools. i have devised a system that makes it so.

So where do we see our numbers at?

Been busy. I'm putting things together...

The sheets are completed and if you go to this link, you should be able to select the sheet(s) that you're on. http://www3.poolhost...ge=viewgrid.asp

If you need a login-

ID- Irish10163

Pass-Huddle

Obviously the password will be changed afterward.

Let me know if you guys have any trouble. This link is also included in the OP. The numbers will automatically be drawn tomorrow night at about 6:30 PM. Good Luck to all and a special thanks to Swammi for his help collecting the money.

Edited by irish

clicked on the link in post #167 and it brings me to the home page. I logged in under my account but can't see the huddle pools. Then I logged in under the Irish account in post #167 above and clicked on Huddle pools 1 & 2 and still could not see any grid/boxes.

How do we access the pool grids?

It is asking for the specific pool ID #'s and pool passwords please.

Edited by Dcat

You were almost there.

Click on MyPools on the lefthand side. in the blue box.

It will show huddle #1 and huddle #2.

click the one you want then back to the blue box on the lefthand side.

hover over "pool options" and select "View grid"

You were almost there.

Click on MyPools on the lefthand side. in the blue box.

It will show huddle #1 and huddle #2.

click the one you want then back to the blue box on the lefthand side.

hover over "pool options" and select "View grid"

ahhh. got it. thank you!

Thanks Irish & Swammi for setting it up, and Joessfl for pointing out how to view the grid (I'm a noob for these kinds of online pools).

So the numbers will be revealed later when that deadline passes. Will rememeber to check in again later to find my winning numbers ;)

Not sure what may be wrong, but I have no squares on "thehuddle" pool and 6 squares on "thehuddle2".

What am I missing?

I only see 4 squares for you on thehuddle2, listed as rr26. Try doing a search in your browser for rr26 which should highlight them all at once.

I also see 4 squares for you on thehuddle1 pool

Edited by stevegrab

I only see 4 squares for you on thehuddle2, listed as rr26. Try doing a search in your browser for rr26 which should highlight them all at once.

I also see 4 squares for you on thehuddle1 pool

I don't see rr26 at all. I see nothing in "huddlepool" and rocknr in "huddlepool2" 6 times.

Edited by rocknrobn26