[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 SuperBowl Box Pool...

irish

My guess is you are looking at the wrong pools, the ones I see (logged in as Irish, I don't have an account there), are named

Huddle Pool #1 and Huddle Pool #2 and each has RR26 with 4 squares.

Hopefully Irish can help you further.

Edited by stevegrab

On Huddle 2, there are 4 boxes for RR26 as well as everyone else. Looks good! Now lets get them numbers posted up!

there is no RR26 that I can see on "huddlepool2". There ARE 6 boxes w/ rocknr in them. Nothing in "huddlepool".

Someone check my links above.

there is no RR26 that I can see on "huddlepool2". There ARE 6 boxes w/ rocknr in them. Nothing in "huddlepool".

Someone check my links above.

OK...I used Irish's login and all is fine. I'm in several pools there and they show up under my login just fine.

All is well...Now get back to work! :)

No need to create a login name or password...just use the one Irish noted in the prior post.

Go view the pool now to make sure you have the appropriate boxes in the appropriate pool. The numbers will be revealed later today/tonight randomly by the site, at which time you can go back and print the pool out so you can follow along.

Don't like mine.....that means I should win, b/c when I think I have solid number, they never pay out.

Thanks to Swami and Irish for the efforts once again and good luck to all!!

Yeah, I know what you mean.

After finally figuring out the access to the pool, I see I've got a 14 - 7 and say "whoop de doo". And then remembered that every time I have an 'obvious winner' something like 9 - 2 wins. (Oh wait I have that one too!)

+1 on the thanks for doing this you two.

Please follow these instructions to see the grid (and print it out, if you wish:

1. Go to: http://www3.poolhost...ge=viewgrid.asp

2. CLick on "My pools" (on the lower-left of the screen)

3. Then login: ID -- Irish10163

Password -Huddle

4. Click on "My Pools" again

5. Choose which sheet you'd like to view by clicking on it.

6. Under "Pool Options", select "View Grid"

Obviously the password will be changed afterward.

I have a poolhost acct, but had to login as Irish to see pool 1 & 2

You were not sent an invite to "join" this league....you were added ,manually. As such, you can't see it in your account.

Please just login as described in above, and all should be good. Next year, once people are familiar with the site, Irish can perhaps send out invites per normal. This was just supposed to be an easy way to ensure everything was on the up-and-up in terms of picking the boxes and numbers randomly.

Thanks!

You were not sent an invite to "join" this league....you were added ,manually. As such, you can't see it in your account.

Please just login as described in above, and all should be good. Next year, once people are familiar with the site, Irish can perhaps send out invites per normal. This was just supposed to be an easy way to ensure everything was on the up-and-up in terms of picking the boxes and numbers randomly.

Thanks!

This will definitely help.

However, I think and certainly expect that all participants trusted that the numbers were, in the past, picked randomly and on the up and up. I chose to go with the site when Swammi recommended it because it removed all the work of writing all the names in and then scanning the pool to my PC, then transferring it to photobucket, to then provide a link for all to see it and not because I felt that people questioned the integrity of how the numbers were selected. Just wanted to be clear about that.

Thanks again to Swammi for recommending the site and next year should be smoother.

This will definitely help.

However, I think and certainly expect that all participants trusted that the numbers were, in the past, picked randomly and on the up and up. I chose to go with the site when Swammi recommended it because it removed all the work of writing all the names in and then scanning the pool to my PC, then transferring it to photobucket, to then provide a link for all to see it and not because I felt that people questioned the integrity of how the numbers were selected. Just wanted to be clear about that.

Thanks again to Swammi for recommending the site and next year should be smoother.

I don't think anyone ever "questioned" your integrity. However, this method 100% preserves it. Add on the advantage that people can access their pool from anywhere they have an internet connection, and its a no-brainer.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

I've never played in these pools here in the past (only joined forum last year), but I wouldn't have agreed to play if I didn't already inherently trust Swammi/Irish. Of course if you screwed me I could just rip you here on the forum ;)

Haven't done squares in a while and I know that strange things can happen, but 5-2 and 2-1 are some pretty bad numbers.But my others (7-6 & 8-3) are better.