[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 SuperBowl Box Pool...

irish

I really didn't completely understand how this game was played until now. I should have bought more squares. Oh well, I got some decent combinations out of the 4 I got in Huddle Pool#2.

• SF 0 BAL 3
  • SF 6 BAL 6
  • SF 3 BAL 8
  • SF 9 BAL 0

Edited by electricrelish

I really didn't completely understand how this game was played until now. I should have bought more squares.

I still can't believe that you were unsure of how it worked. I actually thought you were kidding at first, thinking you had to have played in this kind of pool before. Glad you're a part and don't feel too badly cause the most you would've gotten was 4 more on the other sheet and there's always next year.

Huddle Pool #1

Winners

1st Quarter: BYoder - $50

Half Time: REZ - $150

3rd Quarter: REZ - $50

Final: JoeBirds55 - $250

Huddle Pool #2

Winners

1st Quarter: CincySlammers - $50

Half Time: Dcat - $150

3rd Quarter: electricrelish - $50

Final: bigmike4969 - $250

Congrats to all the winners!! I will be snail mailing a $200 check to REZ, while Swammi will be paying out the rest of the winners their winnings. REZ, PM your addy. Thanks.

Edited by irish

Huddle Pool #1

Winners

Huddle Pool #2

Winners

Congrats to all the winners!! I will be snail mailing a $200 check to REZ, while Swammi will be paying out the rest of the winners their winnings. REZ, PM your addy. Thanks.

Congrats to all winners on a pretty exciting Super Bowl...final score literally came down the final 4 seconds on a meaningless safety...sucks for the 4-9 box, cha-ching for the 4-1 box.

Anyway, I will be PPing the winners today who PPed me. If you sent your fees in via snail mail, PM me your full name and address, and I will cut a check for you today.

Congrats again!!

Thought I had a shot near the end with my SF-2 BAL-1 square, if only SF could have scored a FG to take the lead, then BAL scored a TD at the end. Millions were probably screaming about that safety ruining squares or other bets.

Congrats to the winners, thanks to Swammi & Irish for doing it.

Huddle Pool #1

Winners

Huddle Pool #2

Winners

BYoder -- PP sent

CincySlammers -- PP sent

DCat -- PP sent

Electricrelish -- PP sent

BigMike -- PP sent

Please all confirm once received.

JoeBird -- check sent

Congrats again!!!

Congrats to all winners on a pretty exciting Super Bowl...final score literally came down the final 4 seconds on a meaningless safety...sucks for the 4-9 box, cha-ching for the 4-1 box.

Pretty funny - I was sitting with a 9 - 6 SF - Bal, it was then 9 - 4, and thought great, a safety will make it 9 - 6! Then I realized that the team with the ball DOESN'T get the 2 points, the other team does! D'oh!

Congrats to the winners, thanks to Swammi & Irish for doing it.

I have enough of a reputation around here than to deal with rumors like this.