[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFCCG: SF @ Atl

Bier Meister

I was with you on some of the other counterpoints like essentially guaranteeing victory based on past results: But cmon man, I know it's been a while, but you've been in this situation, where there's nothing to do besides driving yourself crazy waiting on Sunday, so might as well talk some football and smack...

I'll admit I was butthurt on Monday having a big victory get pissed on, but at this point I welcome the debate, even if it is with cocky Niner fans.

Exactly. Put it this way. Pretend it's still November and your Cowboys are still playing in games that matter. Do you not enjoy a bit of back and forth with the enemy?

I think you're all missing the real reason Atlanta will win: manipulation by Goodell. What better way to end his season of torture against New Orleans than by forcing them to watch Atlanta win the Super Bowl in the Superdome?

As much a it should suck, believe me, Saints fans are much more upset about the Saints not being able to begin preparations for next season even though their season is done. Can't start liking for a new OL coach, Payton cannot attend college all-pro games, cannot begin evaluating current players or coaches for replacement, which could possibly mean defensive coordinator.

Exactly. Put it this way. Pretend it's still November and your Cowboys are still playing in games that matter. Do you not enjoy a bit of back and forth with the enemy?

been so long that I forget

As much a it should suck, believe me, Saints fans are much more upset about the Saints not being able to begin preparations for next season even though their season is done. Can't start liking for a new OL coach, Payton cannot attend college all-pro games, cannot begin evaluating current players or coaches for replacement, which could possibly mean defensive coordinator.

I suppose they shuda thought of that before they put money on player's heads. And knees..

Man, it took me about an hour to chill out after that one. Everyone was high-fiving me after that fourth down stop and I was still nowhere near ready to chill out. Not until Gore had that nice run to get the ball out to near the 20. Then I figured we were cool.

I was relieved to see the Niner D show up in the 2nd half, because it was frustrating as hell to watch ATL do whatever it wanted to in the 1st.

At any rate, ATL fans, there's 28 teams who wished they to were 30 minutes away from going to the SB and you've got a young and talented team that will be a tough out for years to come. Perhaps your team will do as the Niners and Ravens did, use a Championship that got away from them as something to grow from and close the deal next time.

Man, it took me about an hour to chill out after that one. Everyone was high-fiving me after that fourth down stop and I was still nowhere near ready to chill out. Not until Gore had that nice run to get the ball out to near the 20. Then I figured we were cool.

I was relieved to see the Niner D show up in the 2nd half, because it was frustrating as hell to watch ATL do whatever it wanted to in the 1st.

At any rate, ATL fans, there's 28 teams who wished they to were 30 minutes away from going to the SB and you've got a young and talented team that will be a tough out for years to come. Perhaps your team will do as the Niners and Ravens did, use a Championship that got away from them as something to grow from and close the deal next time.

Pretty much how I feel as well...

Watched the game at Harvey's in Lake Tahoe with my Bro in law who just happens to be a diehard Packer fan and was so pulling for ATL. He didnt like the outcome as much as I did :brow:

:yay::headbang::celb:

:coach: Let's Go Niners!!

Not until Gore had that nice run to get the ball out to near the 20. Then I figured we were cool.