[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What did Ray Lewis Do ?

whomper

Called due to tasty waves. :tup:

This is why it took me almost seven years to finish my degree. Well, that and I had to work my way through college. Between work and surfing, it's hard to find time for the books!

Am I the only one who is surprised that Ray Lewis didn't performed with Beyonce during the halftime show? He could do his little dance and try to steal Beyonce's moment in the sun just like he did Flacco's during the SB MVP ceremony.

It's not like he was busy making an impact on the field anyway.

Edited by Papajohn

Am I the only one who is surprised that Ray Lewis didn't performed with Beyonce during the halftime show? He could do his little dance and try to steal Beyonce's moment in the sun just like he did Flacco's during the SB MVP ceremony.

It's not like he was busy making an impact on the field anyway.

Stupid comments like this is killing the huddle...the game was all about the Harbaughs, Flacco, Kapernick and the offenses, no one is even talking about Ray, but you just want to continue piling on...its like a bunch of 12 years olds post in this forum. Maybe the huddle should run its course and fade away.

Edited by Return Of S&B
  • Like 1

Stupid comments like this is killing the huddle...the game was all about Flacco, Kapernack and the offenses, no one is even talking about Ray, but you just want to continue piling on...its like a bunch of 12 years olds run this forum. Maybe the huddle should run its course and fade away.

We've had Ray Lewis completely shoved in our face as this great role model and sports hero, and most of us see through it and realize what a fraud Ray Lewis is. He is a phenomenal football player, the best MLB I've ever had the privilege to watch. However, he is the exact opposite of the man that some of the media and Ray himself tries to pretend to be. Forget the murder plea bargain, as that is old news. This is a guy with 6 children to 4 women, none of which he was or is married to, who throws God in everyone's face. "When God's on your side, you can't lose" :sick: Prior to the game, he insinuated that the victims families who aren't over the murders need to find God. Are you kidding me ? I'm happy for Ravens fans and most of the players, but, having the Ray Lewis fraud thrown in our face has been nauseating. Yes, some of it is the media, but, no one has loved the camera as much as Ray since Favre retired.

• Like 3

We've had Ray Lewis completely shoved in our face as this great role model and sports hero, and most of us see through it and realize what a fraud Ray Lewis is. He is a phenomenal football player, the best MLB I've ever had the privilege to watch. However, he is the exact opposite of the man that some of the media and Ray himself tries to pretend to be. Forget the murder plea bargain, as that is old news. This is a guy with 6 children to 4 women, none of which he was or is married to, who throws God in everyone's face. "When God's on your side, you can't lose" :sick: Prior to the game, he insinuated that the victims families who aren't over the murders need to find God. Are you kidding me ? I'm happy for Ravens fans and most of the players, but, having the Ray Lewis fraud thrown in our face has been nauseating. Yes, some of it is the media, but, no one has loved the camera as much as Ray since Favre retired.

Not to mention I guaran-damn-tee you he's a cheater. At 37, you don't heal from a torn triceps in 12 weeks. It doesn't happen naturally.

The most relieving thing is he is gone now it is a shame that he got the story book ending that far greater men in this league didn't but it is over that is a huge bonus because as soon as the guy opens his mouth all I want to do is vomit.

Gone? No, you'll actually get to see him more now since he's going to work for ESPN.

Stupid comments like this is killing the huddle...the game was all about the Harbaughs, Flacco, Kapernick and the offenses, no one is even talking about Ray, but you just want to continue piling on...its like a bunch of 12 years olds post in this forum. Maybe the huddle should run its course and fade away.

Read Menudo's comment

The Ravens won, Ray Lewis won his second Superbowl, and he will be a 1st time ballot HOF player...get over it.

He wont be going away soon either since apparently he will be joining ESPN. There are plenty of questionable players in this league, as well as owners and organizations (hell i live 30 miles from the "racial slur" team in washington but I dont complain about them when they start doing well)

If thats too much for you guys to swallow, go watch another league because Lewis isnt going anywhere.

The Ravens won, Ray Lewis won his second Superbowl, and he will be a 1st time ballot HOF player...get over it.

He wont be going away soon either since apparently he will be joining ESPN. There are plenty of questionable players in this league, as well as owners and organizations (hell i live 30 miles from the "racial slur" team in washington but I dont complain about them when they start doing well)

If thats too much for you guys to swallow, go watch another league because Lewis isnt going anywhere.

It doesn't mean we have to like it.

I don't watch ESPN anymore, so I won't have to worry much about seeing him anyway. They can have him.

• Like 2

I honestly don't mind Ray Lewis if he would just say that he's worked hard, played hard, ate deer antlers to get back on the field, and loves to crush people. Instead, he has become a zealot and that rubs me the wrong way. God does not care if Ray Lewis wins the Super Bowl.

Edited by CaptainHook
  • Like 2