[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What did Ray Lewis Do ?

whomper

See that's what you get for trying to use his real name, just keep calling him Stabby Stab that way you won't mix him up with anyone else.

(Of course I knew it was a typo but couldn't resist pointing it out. Didn't think so many others would pile on.)

*piles on some more* lol

Baltimore Ravens planning for Ray Lewis statue

Now we have statues outside of stadiums of a guy who died in war and a guy who killed in war.

This comment made my laugh by the way: "I wonder if it will be a talking statue? that way he could keep on spouting b******s at everyone."

P.S. I hope I didn't kill theHuddle forum this time.

Edited by Papajohn

• 3 months later...

Wow, 5 pages of comments and no mention of the SMOKING GUN! This is the part that puts all of it in perspective Whomper: Ray-Ray was wearing a WHITE suit that night which conveniently disappeared. Too bad one of the homies he turned on didnt save it a la Monica. 'nuff said.

Wow, 5 pages of comments and no mention of the SMOKING GUN! This is the part that puts all of it in perspective Whomper: Ray-Ray was wearing a WHITE suit that night which conveniently disappeared. Too bad one of the homies he turned on didnt save it a la Monica. 'nuff said.

That is a crime in itself