[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

potentially the dumbest question ever asked here

frenzal rhomb

I got smashed of course - it went well though because we both were pretty wrecked. At one point I said to the friend, Im getting f ed up and need to stop - then he told me how the big boss once found himself asleep under a truck and how he got ejected from a bar by a bouncer who lifted him out by his nostrils and then it was bombs away.

Anyway - overall though I wasnt obnoxius and we all had a lot of laughs - enjoyed Hatebreed and fortunately the venue we saw them at had just lost their liquor license - gave me a chance to get it together.

The man likes to drink - double kettles all night. I kept it to single vodka tonics. What was nice was he picked up the tab - I bought one round later and it was 45 bucks - so I cant imagine what he dropped.

The good news is hes out of town now for a few weeks so if I did do anything stupid - hes got lots of time to forget.

Good times were had by all