[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL 2013 FAs

BeeR

Suh triggered an escalator in his contract, raising his 2013 salary from $11.15 million to $12.15 million.

Suh's 2013 cap number is now a whopping $18.17 million, the second-highest on the team behind Matthew Stafford's $20.82 million

per rotoworld

Of course this is before his restructure.

This one made me chuckle just a bit. Drew Stanton has signed with the Cardinals and will be given a shot to start. Is just me, or has he even played an NFL snap?

If I remember correctly, he started a few games 2 years ago in Detriot when Stafford went down. He did fairly well if I recall..

Patriots have signed WR Danny Amendola

Great, they signed someone exactly like Edelman, a slot receiver who can't stay healthy. Perhaps they're betting on him being tougher than Edelman just by virtue of not being named Julian. Regardless, either one ain't no Welker, which they'll find out soon enough. (Here's a side bet for you, who plays in more games this season, Amendola or Edelman?).

• Like 2

Great, they signed someone exactly like Edelman, a slot receiver who can't stay healthy. Perhaps they're betting on him being tougher than Edelman just by virtue of not being named Julian. Regardless, either one ain't no Welker, which they'll find out soon enough. (Here's a side bet for you, who plays in more games this season, Amendola or Edelman?).

Lets expand that to Gronk,Hernandez,Amendola,Edleman or Floyd

• Like 1

Lets expand that to Gronk,Hernandez,Amendola,Edleman or Floyd

Maybe they're just hoping to have two of those five on the field in any one game.

Without knowing what other receiving help the Pats might still sign, as it is now, with Amendola taking Welker's place, do you draft Brady as high this year?

Edited by Tripleshot

Oh and BTW: Next time you post a FF team you drafted, please let everyone know I am the guy you call for draft advice. Thanks in advance :woot:

And do it to figure out who NOT to draft . . :lol: Bier is the guy I call for actual picks . . .

You get awefully salty when your reposting of twitter rumors gets challenged . . .;)

Don't hate him, hate your front office. Dude's still in his prime and still one of the best slot WR's in the game. Why NE let him walk is mind boggling - he gave the Pats everything they asked him to give, except a hometown discount. Good for him on sticking to his guns!

I don't fault Welker at all. Patriots management seemingly thinks Tom Brady is immortal - how many years of his career have they already wasted with suboptimal WR talent?

Agree with other posts - the NE receiving core is really one injury away from complete mediocrity. The Patriots managing style ensures they're very good every year, but really never great.