[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL 2013 FAs

BeeR

Can't imagine why frankly. Avery might still be able to stretch the field a little, but he is not at all a reliable target. That said, Colts are again in need here since Collie makes Fred Taylor look tough and there's little past Wayne (who is freakin old) and Hilton. I wonder if any FA WR is worth a look for a modest price?

I think the Colts are counting on Brazill taking a big step next year. And they've got two legit TE targets in Fleener and Allen.

Edited by CaptainHook

Just a rumor, but I work with a guy who works from his home in Boston. He said he heard something on the radio this morning saying that Welker and the Pats were miles apart on an agreement, and Welker was heading to Indy for a "visit".

Can't find ANYTHING online about this though...??

Just a rumor, but I work with a guy who works from his home in Boston. He said he heard something on the radio this morning saying that Welker and the Pats were miles apart on an agreement, and Welker was heading to Indy for a "visit".

Can't find ANYTHING online about this though...??

I have seen the same thing on Twitter but not from anybody substantial. Welker wants more than the Pats are willing to pay. Welker to Indy would be interesting.

I have seen the same thing on Twitter but not from anybody substantial. Welker wants more than the Pats are willing to pay. Welker to Indy would be interesting.

He also told me that the Pats are looking at Josh Cribbs, not Danny Amendola to replace Welker. But Josh Cribbs has also been linked to Arizona..

I think the Colts are counting on Brazill taking a big step next year. And they've got two legit TE targets in Fleener and Allen.

True. Still there is a huge need for depth. Not saying to burn a high pick or anything......and not sure how to feel about getting Welker if they do. Yeah he's a great WR but he would cost a load and how much is still in the tank?

Wow I figured Jackson to the Falcs. Greene signing makes me wonder if Jets will consider Lacy with that first pick. It wouldn't be the best move, but hey it's the Jets remember.

Jackson wants to start and still carry the load. Atlanta has Jaquizz Rodgers who I think they're prepared to give the keys to. Would have been a gerat 1-2 combo, but he's the man in GB.