Wolverines Fan

Boston Marathon bombing

Just heard an eight year old died. :(

Some online media sources say the police have a suspect, a Saudi national, in custody. He supposedly suffered severe burns.

Just awful!

Anyone know if Hughone was running in the marathon?

Edited by irish

Makes one sick to their stomach when stuff like this happens.

Hugh One is fine....

It is sad on so many levels. It will also change forever sporting events. I cannot imagine what the Boston PD could have done to prevent it since outside venues like that are impossible to complete police. Hopefully the death toll remains at three but many people were critically injured and lost limbs. It's just a sad state of affairs the world is now in.

As I posted somewhere else, pray for the victims, but do not change your lives too much. Do not live in fear and avoid attending large events where this stuff could happen. Then the terrorists win.

Senseless. Makes me sick to think about all of the people who are affected (indirectly and directly)... Not only those who lost loved ones, but those whose lives are forever changed. Lost limbs, burn victims, psychological/emotional damage... All for what? Try to imagine living the rest of your life without legs, just because some a-hole decided to blow some shlt up... Not sure how I would handle that. Things like this make me wish we held public executions for dirtbags like this.

Just found out the 8yr old boy had just returned from getting ice cream to watch runners reach the finish line. Horrible

Just found out the 8yr old boy had just returned from getting ice cream to watch runners reach the finish line. Horrible

His mother and younger sister were also injured and are still in the hospital. His sister had dreams of being a dancer and was active in that area. She lost one leg, and may lose the other.

The father and another child were there as well, but were not injured (or not serious).

With the number of people injured, there will be many scarred for life, emotionally if not physically. I'm not sure how I'd handle it if it were me or a loved one. I know I'd be angry as hell.

:usa::usa:

Edited by Gopher

Not sure why the link isn't working (as a link). You can copy/paste if you want to see it... It's worth the view.

Wonder what it is like being 19 years old, having just run over your brother and being chased by 5000 people. And lying in that boat where they threw eight different flash bangs?

"No mas...."

Captured!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: