Sign in to follow this  
Savage Beatings

Star Trek Into Darkness

Saw it this last weekend. We all really enjoyed the first of the new Star Trek movies, and we also thoroughly enjoyed Into Darkness. I kind of wish they would have gotten away from the gimicky tributes to the previous franchise movies (seemed forced a number of times) but beyond that it really was a fun action packed sci-fi thirller!

Anyone else see it? What did you think?

Liked it. Also agree that some things were forced, but then Star Trek is campy like that. The parallels between Spock and Kirk and the intertwining of their destinies is kind of fun.

If only they could have revived Ricardo Montalban for the role of Khan.

Throughly enjoyed the movie. Refused to pay $13.50 for a tub of popcorn and large drink.

Just bring your own to the movie and enjoy!

Just bring your own to the movie and enjoy!

My theater threatened to throw me out for bringing in a Starbucks coffees , they said nothing allowed not purchased there

Of course I didn't want to start a scene and did what the 16 year old told me too

My theater threatened to throw me out for bringing in a Starbucks coffees , they said nothing allowed not purchased there

Of course I didn't want to start a scene and did what the 16 year old told me too

Gotta hide it better.