[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello from an Aussie

AussieCoach

Hey all,

Just thought I'd say G'Day to you all. This is my second season playing fantasy football, first season I got 3rd in a public managed league, this season I plan to win :brow:

Been a fan of NFL for about 20 years now, but until recently, the only games I got to watch live was the super bowl, and maybe 1 or 2 games a fortnight on cable tv. That changed about 3 years ago, when Australia finally entered into the high speed internet era!

Thank god for GamePass!

I'm a Fins fan, have been for the whole time

Look forward to getting to chat with you.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard but you should really post this in the Fantasy Football section. The guys that roam these halls are very unsavory.

Thanks for the greets tazinib1.

I wasn't sure where to post a meet n greet, thanks for the heads up.

No worries mate. If anybody asks you to make them a sammich (Huddle slang for a sandwich) because you are a newb, ask them if they want some Vegemite. That will shut them up really quick :wink:

Edited by tazinib1

No worries mate. If anybody asks you to make them a sammich (Huddle slang for a sandwich) because you are a newb, ask them if they want some Vegemite. That will shut them up really quick :wink:

Lol, cheers for the insight :) can't stand that stuff myself, not sure how anyone would enjoy it. Apparently it helps with the mozzies, I can see why a mozzie wouldn't want to stick you if that stuff is running through your vains.

Lol, cheers for the insight :) can't stand that stuff myself, not sure how anyone would enjoy it. Apparently it helps with the mozzies, I can see why a mozzie wouldn't want to stick you if that stuff is running through your vains.

What the hell are you guys talking about? Next thing you know some Canadian will show up on these boards.

And welcome to the Huddle! :tup:

What the hell are you guys talking about? Next thing you know some Canadian will show up on these boards.

And welcome to the Huddle! :tup:

They have hockey :pokey:

Thanks for the welcome :peace:

Taz - I'm bringing you some marmite next time I go to England - similar stuff to Vegemite.

Welcome to the Huddle, Aussie. Quick question: Do they have Outback Steak Houses in Australia?

We do, but I've never been myself, they are mainly in NSW and only just opened up in QLD (where I am).

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Hey all,

Just thought I'd say G'Day to you all. This is my second season playing fantasy football, first season I got 3rd in a public managed league, this season I plan to win :brow:

Been a fan of NFL for about 20 years now, but until recently, the only games I got to watch live was the super bowl, and maybe 1 or 2 games a fortnight on cable tv. That changed about 3 years ago, when Australia finally entered into the high speed internet era!

Thank god for GamePass!

I'm a Fins fan, have been for the whole time

Look forward to getting to chat with you.

Welcome to the Huddle! :tup:

Welcome!

Ya know what they say, you let one of them in here and before you know it......

We said the same about you Taz! :wink:

Oh and Welcome AussieCoach. :tup:

Ya know what they say, you let one of them in here and before you know it......

lol, I doubt it, too many are into the other game here (NRL), if you can call it a game.

Welcome!

We said the same about you Taz! :wink:

Oh and Welcome AussieCoach. :tup:

thanks rocknrobn26!

NFL is getting a pretty large following in Aus now. For the past 18 odd years there has been the actual game played, There is currently 73 teams Australia wide now (8 states).

Personally, there is way more to NFL than our NRL, NRL has absolutely no strategy at all, is played by a bunch of <insert word here> and is just plain boring! I'd sooner watch Hockey :crazy:

Welcome aboard mate what part of Queensland do you live in?

I too have been watching the game for about 22 years or so been a Bears fan from day 1 good to see another aussie in here there are a couple of others but they for the most part only hang around the league forums which they are in.

Whats with all the hockey bashing to all I can say is go Blackhawks running a marginal 2nd for me behind the Bears

Welcome aboard mate what part of Queensland do you live in?

I too have been watching the game for about 22 years or so been a Bears fan from day 1 good to see another aussie in here there are a couple of others but they for the most part only hang around the league forums which they are in.

Whats with all the hockey bashing to all I can say is go Blackhawks running a marginal 2nd for me behind the Bears

:tup::clap::pickle: