[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Since the Tailgate is pretty much defunct now-a-days: To all my Wisconsin Huddlers!

tazinib1

Looks like I'll be heading to Wisconsin (city unknown at this point) for a $2M feature in October/November. I would love to meet up with the local Huddlers at some point. Not sure how easy it would be to get a ticket to Lambeau, but its the first thing I thought of when I was informed we would be their during football season. Would love to see the Lions or Bears but I'm pretty sure those are almost impossible to get? How hard is it to get a ticket to a game???

Back in WI now. Depending on opponent/# of seats, etc. The difficulity differs. Easiest is for low # of seats for a lower-demand game (see AFC opponents) in the 300 level. Bears or Vikings are the hardest games to get tickets for. But can get tickets if you can pay enough for them, which can he high for some games.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Packers and used to own half of a Green & Gold ticket package, but you would be doing yourself a serious disservice if you chose not to go to a Wisconsin game - and the tickets are cheaper and easier to get. That is an event every football fan should experience at least once before they end up on the wrong side of the grass.

• Like 1

I hope you get a chance to make it out to NC one day. They're filming a lot of chives out here now.

Oh, btw, did you see in the news that your boy Pierce's daughter passed due to cancer? That's rough, man.

I hope you get a chance to make it out to NC one day. They're filming a lot of chives out here now.

Oh, btw, did you see in the news that your boy Pierce's daughter passed due to cancer? That's rough, man.

I did. I didn't get a chance to meet her but his 16yr old and adopted son (roughly my age) were on set. They kept it pretty private so I had no idea she was even sick. He's a great guy and so are his kids..I'm sure the entire family is devastated.

Looks like you were moved to the Tailgate nonetheless. Probably wouldn't have been, if not for mentioning it in the title.

Kind of a feeler thread anyway. As the time draws closer and is 100% confirmed, I'll reach out more officially.