[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle vs Axe Elf a Grand Jury Hearing

Cowboyz1

You recommended and have drafted Dustin Keller and I busted your chops about how you could do so when claiming to be all knowing and therefore, should've known that he was going to get hurt and therefore, be a wasted pick.

Oooops.

I can get you some numbers for the mental help you so desperately need. However, you're so far gone that getting help isn't even an option because in your mind, and yours alone, you don't need any.

The knowledge that he claims is not being able to predict the future. His predictions are based on his football knowledge. Unless someone has a track record of injuries, you can't blame someone for not knowing they were going to get hurt.

Baby Jane has the guts to stick his neck out there and make bold predictions. Whether he's right or wrong, it takes guts to put oneself out there like that.

I've seen people rush to the Huddle's defense time and time again and again when people criticize their predictions. If we look back at some of their past calls, they are downright laughable. And people pay for that advice. Just like any other site, they get some right, and they get some wrong. I keep coming back because they have created a great community and have some good writers.

The difference with Baby Jane's advice is that he's boisterous and yes, a little arrogant. I love it! I may not necessarily follow his advice, but if he proves to be right, then I'll give him his props. If he proves to be wrong, well I really wont' dwell on it or call him out. What would be the point of that? I find him far too entertaining. I imagine that he'll get some right and some wrong, just like many prognasticators.

I love his self-confidence! He has an opinion that is thought out, and he isn't afraid to run everyone else over with it. Quite frankly, I think he's a great addition to the forums! Keep it up, Baby Jane!

Edited by electricrelish
  • Like 1

Baby Jane has the guts to stick his neck out there and make bold predictions. Whether he's right or wrong, it takes guts to put oneself out there like that.

I've seen people rush to the Huddle's defense time and time again and again when people criticize their predictions. If we look back at some of their past calls, they are downright laughable. And people pay for that advice. Just like any other site, they get some right, and they get some wrong. I keep coming back because they have created a great community and have some good writers.

The difference with Baby Jane's advice is that he's boisterous and yes, a little arrogant. I love it! I may not necessarily follow his advice, but if he proves to be right, then I'll give him his props. If he proves to be wrong, well I really wont' dwell on it or call him out. What would be the point of that? I find him far too entertaining. I imagine that he'll get some right and some wrong, just like many prognasticators.

I love his self-confidence! He has an opinion that is thought out, and he isn't afraid to run everyone else over with it. Quite frankly, I think he's a great addition to the forums! Keep it up, Baby Jane!

i have opinions that i feel strongly about along with many others. going about sharing ur opinions by telling others that you're teaching them like ur better than them and without any semblance of humility rubs people the wrong way. axe acts like an ass and if you like, that's certainly ur opinion and u are without a doubt in the minority but ur entitled to that.

No one ever knows who is going to get hurt. That's just silly.

If anything, Keller's performance before his injury proved me right on that one.

and that's my point, you don't know everything, no one does. so be more humble about it. sometimes, ur going to look like a genius and sometimes ur gonna look like an idiot. when ur humble, people don't mind u sticking ur neck out there and being bold. when ur extremely arrogant and narricisstic/full of yourself and for no reason, people have no use for ya.

and bottom line, regardless of the reason, you were wrong about keller. done, just one of those idiot moments.

and that's my point, you don't know everything, no one does.

I don't claim to know everything; just the important stuff.

And I disagree; I think I was right about Keller. Too bad we'll never know.

Edited by Axe Elf

I don't claim to know everything; just the important stuff.

And I disagree; I think I was right about Keller. Too bad we'll never know.

and you don't know all of the that either and you thinking you do, is what makes u an ass. and we do know about keller, and you're wrong. you can't disagree about it because he's not going to produce because he's hurt. you can't admit it because you're too defensive. again, therapy can help, but ur type doesn't believe in it.

Edited by irish

Exactly. So we will never know how accurate my prediction was.

As much as it pains me to say, I don't think the Keller argument holds water. People get hurt. Now the comment regarding AE rubbing people the wrong way, showing little to no humility and being a narcissist, well that's pretty much a fact. A fact I don't even believe he would deny, since he truly believes he is infallible.

Just do a quick google search for him. This isn't the first message board he's worn out his welcome with. This IS his life, we'll just have to let him live it.

Except he has, on numerous occasions, said that he does know certain players are going to be hurt this year.

He's a typical troll who says nothing of note, yet will claim to have known everything after the fact. Which is why he won't do 20 questions. It keeps record of his mistakes and when he gets 4 right, he'll look like the average fantasy football kind that he really is. He gives his 'advice' in the form of insults all the time b/c it feeds his inferiority complex and makes him feel better about himself. Dude needs serious professional help.

Except he has, on numerous occasions, said that he does know certain players are going to be hurt this year.

It doesn't take a wooden eye or a crystal ball to know that Danny Amendola, Ryan Mathews, Darren McFadden and Rob Gronkowski--among others--are going to miss some games this year due to injury. We also know that other less predictable injuries are going to happen to random players. Expecting anyone to know who those players are in advance--or saying they are "wrong" about a player's performance when that player doesn't even get the chance to perform--is just silly.

It doesn't take a wooden eye or a crystal ball to know that Danny Amendola, Ryan Mathews, Darren McFadden and Rob Gronkowski--among others--are going to miss some games this year due to injury. We also know that other less predictable injuries are going to happen to random players. Expecting anyone to know who those players are in advance--or saying they are "wrong" about a player's performance when that player doesn't even get the chance to perform--is just silly.

Except, you stated you know what players will get injured. Period. It's what you said so don't back down now.

I noticed you're suspiciously quiet about Andre Brown's injury and how on numerous occasions, you stated he was the RB to own on the NYG this year. Once again, you were wrong. It happens all the time. The more you puff your chest, the more I'm going to point them out.

• Like 1

I noticed you're suspiciously quiet about Andre Brown's injury and how on numerous occasions, you stated he was the RB to own on the NYG this year. Once again, you were wrong.

Well, since you can't seem to figure it out for yourself, let me break the silence. Obviously, I wasn't "wrong"--since now we will never know--but the bet was taken off the board.

Edited by Axe Elf

Well, since you can't seem to figure it out for yourself, let me break the silence. Obviously, I wasn't "wrong"--since now we will never know--but the bet was taken off the board.

Well, we do know that Brown isn't the back to own at this point.

But, to be fair, if Wilson falters it still may turn out to be correct when Brown returns. But if that does not happen, then your advice was flat out wrong. Time will tell.

blah, blah, blah, blah, I'm terrible. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, I'm sorry. blah, blah, blah, blah, I'm horrible. blah, blah, blah, blah, random irash giberish

jesus, you still trolling around here? shut up.

Anyways, Baby Jane is lame. anyone who cheats has no business on these boards. everyone just ignore her.

jesus, you still trolling around here? shut up.

Anyways, Baby Jane is lame. anyone who cheats has no business on these boards. everyone just ignore her.

This $hit-eating, midget-fooker is still alive!!

What's up $hittyaz, still sniffing after my sack?

BTW, go revive the TG, it's in desperate need of some of your old school insanity.

Edited by irish

On the plus side

I received a two week suspension from The Huddle today, but of course even after that I won't be going back to a site where censorship is the response to criticism of site material or people's drafts/teams. There may be no crying in baseball, but it looks like there IS crying in football! Who knew?

I doubt anyone besides Anthrax will be sad....

Hopefully he keeps his promise of never returning but I'm sure there will be some loophole he can use to keep posting his incessant drivel