[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Hernandez

BAKE

In a Non-IDP Dynasty League, with a 3 rd Rookie Draft in May.

Roster size of 22.

League size is 12.

Already have Gates. Gresham and picked up Eifert in the rookie draft.

I do have room for Hernandez!

But, because its a Dynasty League - Do I Drop or Wait and See?

We do have a 3 rd FA Draft in August, where I pick 6th. But, have to drop below 22 to be able to draft a FA. Their are some #3 WR's available?

It could end up like another 'Ray Lewis' situation.

I know I'm still drinking the Red, Blue & Silver Kool-aid.

The evidence in the Ray Lewis case was not nearly so damning. I've never seen a case where there was such little doubt that the guy was guilty. Even if he gets off murder charges, he will still face obstruction, illegal gun, and probably accessory charges that I dson't see any way he can escape.

I guess if you just have total garbage that you can drop for him, but more than likely you'll just end up dropping him to make room for the FA draft.

Really the question isn't worth this kind of response, but if you want a better answer, then let us know what you're other options are... The answer is clear here that it's not worth it, but how do expect us to tell if it's worth picking up a player, if we don't know wwho your other options are. Help us to help you.

The evidence in the Ray Lewis case was not nearly so damning. I've never seen a case where there was such little doubt that the guy was guilty. Even if he gets off murder charges, he will still face obstruction, illegal gun, and probably accessory charges that I dson't see any way he can escape.

I guess if you just have total garbage that you can drop for him, but more than likely you'll just end up dropping him to make room for the FA draft.

Really the question isn't worth this kind of response, but if you want a better answer, then let us know what you're other options are... The answer is clear here that it's not worth it, but how do expect us to tell if it's worth picking up a player, if we don't know wwho your other options are. Help us to help you.

Using the Huddle Rankings!

NOT to many good options, But I draft 6th in FA Draft, to Drop Hernandez and possible pick up what?

The best option's in this FA Draft are:

- WR's: Jacoby Jones. Josh Morgan.

- TE's: Michael Hoomanawanui. Anthony Fasano. Zach Miller. Robert Housler.

- RB's: Justin Forsett. Tashard Choice. Ronnie Brown. Roy Helu.

- K's (for the bye week - already have Gostkowski): Dawson. Henery. Hauscka.

- D's (for the bye week - already have Denver): Cincinnati. Buffalo. Minnesota. St Louis.

I seriously think this is the dumbest question EVER posted,

Thats Nice.

This must be the dumbest Reply ever!

I'm asking now, who to replace Hernandez with, but I guess you can't read all the Posts....

Whatever...

You can qualify your stupid question however you want. But,,,, asking if you should keep player on your roster that is not even on an NFL roster because he is in prison on "murder" charges is just dumb.

The simple fact of the matter is anyone on an actual team is a better option then Hernandez at this point.