[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Mr. Muto

Chief Dick

I don't think my drafts are going to be anything special I got pretty lucky last year and I know nothing more than most of the people here. I am pretty sure if I had posted my draft of the team that won the NFFC last year most of you would have told me that draft was not very good and I would not have argued it. I had 1 guy tell me "sorry" after I showed it to him last year. Being serious here there was only 2 main reasons I was able to win the NFFC last year. 1st I got lucky and drafted Spiller in the 8th round. 2nd I got lucky and got Pitta and Moreno off waivers had I not got both those guys off waivers I don't win anything. Last year my draft went Brady, Gronk, Lynch, Decker, Wayne, Lloyd, D-Brown, Spiller, Wells, K-Wright, LeShoure, SF DF, Turbin, Daniel Thomas, Fleener, Janikowski, Detroit, Gordon, Kaeding, Bradford. I also forgot I got Palmer off waivers and believe it or not he was big reason I took the grand prize down...you ask why ? Well Brady had a bye week 9 and Palmer scored 44 pts that week and we get an avg score to start the overall playoffs and I only won by 1.89 pts so had Palmer scored less than 20 pts I would have not got that extra 1.89 pts to win it all...waivers won me the league along with the lucky pick of Spiller. I took 1 RB in the top 6 rounds that was very lucky for me to get Spiller I mean if you only take 1 RB in the top 6 rounds this year you are going to feel like your in big trouble at RB. Thank you for the compliment though and if you really want to check out a draft of mine I will be drafting on Pros vs Joes Friday, July 26th at 10 PM on the High Stakes Fantasy Hour. That is a draft masters league though so I will be drafting slightly different than a regular league...oh and last year I took a DF in the 12th round and a kicker in the 16th round a big no no for the experts.

• Like 1

I don't think my drafts are going to be anything special I got pretty lucky last year and I know nothing more than most of the people here. I am pretty sure if I had posted my draft of the team that won the NFFC last year most of you would have told me that draft was not very good and I would not have argued it. I had 1 guy tell me "sorry" after I showed it to him last year. Being serious here there was only 2 main reasons I was able to win the NFFC last year. 1st I got lucky and drafted Spiller in the 8th round. 2nd I got lucky and got Pitta and Moreno off waivers had I not got both those guys off waivers I don't win anything. Last year my draft went Brady, Gronk, Lynch, Decker, Wayne, Lloyd, D-Brown, Spiller, Wells, K-Wright, LeShoure, SF DF, Turbin, Daniel Thomas, Fleener, Janikowski, Detroit, Gordon, Kaeding, Bradford. I also forgot I got Palmer off waivers and believe it or not he was big reason I took the grand prize down...you ask why ? Well Brady had a bye week 9 and Palmer scored 44 pts that week and we get an avg score to start the overall playoffs and I only won by 1.89 pts so had Palmer scored less than 20 pts I would have not got that extra 1.89 pts to win it all...waivers won me the league along with the lucky pick of Spiller. I took 1 RB in the top 6 rounds that was very lucky for me to get Spiller I mean if you only take 1 RB in the top 6 rounds this year you are going to feel like your in big trouble at RB. Thank you for the compliment though and if you really want to check out a draft of mine I will be drafting on Pros vs Joes Friday, July 26th at 10 PM on the High Stakes Fantasy Hour. That is a draft masters league though so I will be drafting slightly different than a regular league...oh and last year I took a DF in the 12th round and a kicker in the 16th round a big no no for the experts.

Wow. Seriously. Just wow. I tip my hat to you sir. You have grown by leaps and bounds.

:bow:

Edited by Bronco Billy

Wow. Seriously. Just wow. I tip my hat to you sir. You have grown by leaps and bounds.

:bow:

I was actually going to say something quite similar. Muto started off on a d00shy foot but has really made a 180. Or maybe it's just that we're blinded by Ass Elf's general d00shbaggery that Muto is starting to look like a polished and respectable soldier of The Huddle. :woot:

Just kiddin', Muto. Keep rockin' it.

For anyone interested I will be drafting a $350 FPC high stakes draft this Friday, Aug 3rd at 10 PM live on air on the high stakes fantasy hour show for the FFPC. 1st place is $250,000 in this league but there will be like 6,000 people in it so good luck on that. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hsff/2013/08/03/the-high-stakes-fantasy-football-hour

For anyone interested I will be drafting a $350 FPC high stakes draft this Friday, Aug 3rd at 10 PM live on air on the high stakes fantasy hour show for the FFPC. 1st place is $250,000 in this league but there will be like 6,000 people in it so good luck on that. http://www.blogtalkr...y-football-hour

Holy (insert many words here that would get me banned).

Well got to say this draft going a little better this week...from the 7 slot my 1st 10 picks. Foster, Julio, Fitzgerald, Brees, Antonio Brown, Bradshaw, Rudolph, Cook, Gordon, Ben Tate...remember TE's 1.5 PPR.....I took a QB too soon I hated taking Brees early but I didn't like my 4th round options but I paid for it Romo just went in the 10th, Brady in 7th, Ryan in 7th

A little better, maybe, but that's still pretty sad. I don't know what you have against running backs, but you never seem to draft any good ones. Do you only start 1 in this league or something? You'll need the 1.5 PPR for TEs, 'cause you have two that might see 90 receptions between them.

A little better, maybe, but that's still pretty sad. I don't know what you have against running backs, but you never seem to draft any good ones. Do you only start 1 in this league or something? You'll need the 1.5 PPR for TEs, 'cause you have two that might see 90 receptions between them.

He has to start 2.

Last year I took 1 RB in top 6 rounds and won $100,000 so I guess I did ok

• Like 1

You do realize I get this year's stats for the TE's not last year right ? Just wondering if u knew it was a new year.

You do realize I get this year's stats for the TE's not last year right ? Just wondering if u knew it was a new year.

Of course. If you got last year's stats for your TEs, they'd have closer to 100 receptions between them.