[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Mr. Muto

Chief Dick

It's only funny/entertaining cause he won $100,000 in a league last year (among many other leagues he has listed in the past). That's DOLLARS not Yahoo trophies. You are basically Justin Bieber telling Bruce Springsteen he needs to work on his lyrics.

He has 21 championships in his sig line...you have "Until next time..."

I'm certain that parable will mean magnitudes coming from a guy with a 10% win rate in yahoo 10 teamers.

Maybe you should let me tell it then, since I had a 56.25% win rate in yahoo 10 teamers last year alone, without a losing record in any of the five.

Edited by Axe Elf

I'm in the 8th round of a draft and Mathews hasn't gone yet.

A bunch of backs are gonna be changing a little today. the Giants situation , Dunbar is looking like the handcuff, Powell making waves Foster looking like hes gonna take another drop in the rankings.

Now is when Dynasties/defense leagues are so fun. waiting to see who is staying on the rookie squad and who are ya gonna be able to use. I love it.

I will be making a guest appearance tonight on this show at about 8:05 PM EST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allpurposeroto/2013/08/06/fantasy-tactics--interview-high-stakes-winner-henry-muto

cool, I checked out the last show and listened and watched that draft. It was interesting, but those hosts babbled a bit much.

Edited by slambo

Yeah, it was great to put a voice to the name. And I was somebody that mispronounced your last name. Sorry.

I remember when you first starting posting about all the high dollar leagues you had been in, or were in. It seemed so unbelievable at the time. 50 leagues last year? Wow....I'm worried that my 4 leagues will stretch me too much.

Looks like I will be doing a draft next Wednesday night on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio as I got this email today from their producer.

I'm Corey Parson producer of RotoExperts on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio , next Wednesday night August 14th I am putting together a mock draft with 12 of the best High Stakes Fantasy Football players in the country ,on Thursday morning August 15th we will recap and analyze the draft on the RotoExperts Morning show , I would love to have you participate in the draft.

Wednesday night at 9 PM EST I will be doing a live "expert" high stakes mock draft for SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio.

Here is the link to the league site for the draft if anyone is interested in following along.

http://www14.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/57363#0

These are truly the best players in high stakes and a formable crowd of big winners. This is going to be a tough one but it is just a mock draft so nothing on the line so it will be interesting to see if everyone shows their "A" game knowing we all will be drafting for big leagues later this year.

List of players

Tim Daneau

Matt Bayley

Kirma Schleicher

Nelson Sousa

Scott Atkins

Joey Brown

Henry Muto

Eddie Gillis

Mike Santos

Ian Ritchie

Wayne Ellis

Chris Vaccaro

Edited by Henry Muto

Thats pretty cool, Henry. I played in a couple of leagues last year with a couple of these guys. Kimra sat next to me, and drafted 1 spot after me, and we sniped one another's picks all draft. Was funny cuz the event was handing out free fantasy magazines, and right there in the middle was an article on her success in fantasy football. The woman had game, and it wasn't until I noticed her id tag that I realized she was the woman from the magazine. lol.

Thats pretty cool, Henry. I played in a couple of leagues last year with a couple of these guys. Kimra sat next to me, and drafted 1 spot after me, and we sniped one another's picks all draft. Was funny cuz the event was handing out free fantasy magazines, and right there in the middle was an article on her success in fantasy football. The woman had game, and it wasn't until I noticed her id tag that I realized she was the woman from the magazine. lol.

She won the league that me and Henry played her in. Grumble, gumble. Who won your league?

Edited by electricrelish