[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg Projections Spreadsheet 2013 - GR.3

ts

Now available is the 2013 Wtd Avg Projections Spreadsheet General Release #3. As a follow-up to the 2013 GR.1 and GR.2 files, this updated edition includes revised/updated projections from one FF website, and also adds one new set of projections not available at the time of the GR.1/GR.2 releases earlier this year. In addition, 4 FF site partial projections updates (see the Release Notes tab in the GR.3 file) have been implemented, and the ADP tab has been refreshed.

Here is the download link to the 2013 site: download link.

After using the link above to navigate to the download site, right-click on each file to download, or select the desired files by using the appropriate checkbox, then download as a bundle; please be sure to DOWNLOAD the files only, do not attempt to unzip and/or open the files while on the download site. Once the file(s) have been downloaded to your local computer, unzip the GR.3 file and open with Excel. Note - the original GR.1 and GR.2 files are also available at this same download location, please be sure to select the GR.3 file if you are looking for the most recent edition only.

As a reminder, please review the Release Notes tab after downloading & extracting the data file; see also the earlier release notification posts (links below) for additional background information:

2013 GR.1 release thread

2013 GR.2 release thread

Finally - my expectation is that this will be the LAST spreadsheet update for this season - good luck to all in your various FF drafts this year, and note also that it seems likely I'll not be preparing this spreadsheet next season, for a variety of reasons.

Late edit > I noticed this morning that there was a duplicate C. Givens on the WR tab - that has now been corrected, the NOS/STL editions of Givens have been properly 'split' and the GR.3 version of the spreadsheet file has been refreshed on the download site. No change in file name, but the Givens correction is noted on the Release Notes tab. Carry on.

Edited by ts
  • Like 4

I like to print out the One Pager instead of using my laptop, the player names and ranks have yellow backgrounds, I can't figure out how to make the fields white. Is there way to do this? I can change the backgrounds in all the other columns, just not those two.

I like to print out the One Pager instead of using my laptop, the player names and ranks have yellow backgrounds, I can't figure out how to make the fields white. Is there way to do this? I can change the backgrounds in all the other columns, just not those two.

If I understand your question correctly, there is info related to this topic in the User Guide document available on the spreadsheet download site.

If I understand your question correctly, there is info related to this topic in the User Guide document available on the spreadsheet download site.

I did find that info in the user guide, but it still did not work for me. I finally fixed it by using the 'Clear Format' option. I had to change the font size back to what I wanted, but that's about it.

So, what I did was take your one pager, created a new document with it. It was at this point, all of the player names and player ranks turned yellow. My guess is, once I removed it from your main document, whatever condition it was expecting was removed, thus it turned yellow.

The document is so large, it's tough for me to make the edits I like on it, so I create a separate document, make a few customization edits and then print it out from there. I make your one pager into a two pager, so it's easier for me to read on a print out :)

Edited by slinger

I did find that info in the user guide, but it still did not work for me. I finally fixed it by using the 'Clear Format' option. I had to change the font size back to what I wanted, but that's about it.

So, what I did was take your one pager, created a new document with it. It was at this point, all of the player names and player ranks turned yellow. My guess is, once I removed it from your main document, whatever condition it was expecting was removed, thus it turned yellow.

The document is so large, it's tough for me to make the edits I like on it, so I create a separate document, make a few customization edits and then print it out from there. I make your one pager into a two pager, so it's easier for me to read on a print out :)

Highlight the whole page. Click Conditional Formatting on the Home tab, and click Manage Rules. Delete all but the last two rules and save out.

• Like 1

For those interested, I will give this just one bump, to get it back on the 'front page' of the boards, after that anyone wanting to hunt for the thread will need to use the search function. Good luck to all this year in your various FF drafts.

• 7 months later...

This spreadsheet is excellent.

Have you done an updated one recently that I can download please?

If not do you plan on releasing a 2014 edition ?

This usually doesn't come out until much later in the year when pre-season rankings have actually been posted. A lot of sites don't update offseason rankings very often, so they are vastly outdated and may not include FA moves or even drafted players.

This usually doesn't come out until much later in the year when pre-season rankings have actually been posted. A lot of sites don't update offseason rankings very often, so they are vastly outdated and may not include FA moves or even drafted players.

Understood, thanks for the info. I will keep my eye on the thread . Exceptional spreadsheet.

• 3 months later...

If I read correctly towards the end of 2013, ts announced that he would not be as involved as fantasy football after last year. There was no mention if the spreadsheet would be continued as the post was in a league forum.

The post can be found here:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/413391-checking-out/

Maybe someone else will pick it up or he will continue, but I was hoping to find something like this for the upcoming season myself as well.

• 4 weeks later...

So...

Every year I used Rhino's and then ts's WTD Avg Spreadsheet. It's great. I saw that ts won't be doing it this year and decided to do the update myself. If I get more time I will keep modifying/updating until the season starts.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F3A45EC98EB65A54!107&authkey=!AFvAQmCCTOQPeuw&ithint=file%2czip

Let me know if you have any issues with the link or getting it open and running.

• Like 3