[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg Projections Spreadsheet 2013 - GR.3

ts

• 2 weeks later...

i personally only used the huddle for in season reports. (thats why I pay the 25). I used their sheets once and got burned bad lol. :wink: I know you should use your own sheets and research, but that year was just a really bad year and just had no time to do any research. Now I just know that when I can't research myself I am just spending money to hold my spots in my long standing years. lol I guess everyone has to give back some times. The nice part of that sheet was that it was comacted with everything on 1 piece of paper (other then sos and specific matchups based on weeks for bye week fillers). that made it very nice to draft from vs watching everyone else flipping thru tons of paper or their Ipads n computers. good psychological edge hehe.

I now just download into excel and make my own 1 sheet now. but that spreadsheet was the best draft program out there imo.

btw good luck to all in your drafting.

Edited by Bree22

Not promoting any other site's work specifically - but a lot of these projections are within a few points of each other for the most part. Something else I'll recommend is maybe invest in drafting software. Some sites you can pay for it specifically, some it comes with their yearly subscription. I've used software for the past 5-6 years, and man - what a difference it's made - I pay for mine before I pay for any site registration fee.

• Like 1

Not promoting any other site's work specifically - but a lot of these projections are within a few points of each other for the most part. Something else I'll recommend is maybe invest in drafting software. Some sites you can pay for it specifically, some it comes with their yearly subscription. I've used software for the past 5-6 years, and man - what a difference it's made - I pay for mine before I pay for any site registration fee.

I've been subscribing to theHuddle for years, even when I didn't play, just was too lazy to cancel the recharge charge.

That said I like to customize my sheets and that was where the spreadsheet helped me in the past.. I'd like to look at some of the drafting software available, what would you recommend?

I've been subscribing to theHuddle for years, even when I didn't play, just was too lazy to cancel the recharge charge.

That said I like to customize my sheets and that was where the spreadsheet helped me in the past.. I'd like to look at some of the drafting software available, what would you recommend?

The only thing anyone here will recommend is The Huddle's product. It's just not cool to promote the competition's products.That's not saying any others are better or worse. It's just that we know David puts a lot of work into his product and it wouldn't be fair to him to send customers elsewhere.

Edited by rajncajn

I'll PM you as I don't like to publically promote other sites stuff here.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Folks, I wasn't able to do a full update for 2015. I'll have one for next year ready to go, provided I don't go under the knife again during prime spreadsheet time.

If you are interested, stay tuned for a DFS spreadsheet I am working on.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I'm Just going to leave this here: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=F3A45EC98EB65A54%21105&cid=F3A45EC98EB65A54

2016 WTD Projections Spreadsheet - Still tweaking, trying to add IDP, as projections are updated I will update the sheet.

• Like 1

I'll PM you as I don't like to publically promote other sites stuff here.

Was going to ask the same thing. I've tried a couple draft software programs that I didn't like, but if you have one you would recommend, let me know if you'll share. I'll still be a paying Huddler, but will take every advantage I can get. :-)

Was going to ask the same thing. I've tried a couple draft software programs that I didn't like, but if you have one you would recommend, let me know if you'll share. I'll still be a paying Huddler, but will take every advantage I can get. :-)

Sent you a PM. Good luck bro!

• Like 1

Sorry Folks, I wasn't able to do a full update for 2015. I'll have one for next year ready to go, provided I don't go under the knife again during prime spreadsheet time.

If you are interested, stay tuned for a DFS spreadsheet I am working on.

Thats exceptional. Thanks very much for sharing it .