[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEW IDP Metrics Article

keggerz

I'm replacing the Tackles Opportunities article from previous years with a new article that has ten different IDP Metrics as well as defensive snaps played.

It should usually be available on Wednesday's but getting the bugs worked out for week 1 has me running a late with it. Hopefully it will be available later today but what you get now hopefully won't be what you get later...by that I mean it most likely won't be sortable this week, but it is something Whit is working on. As for the data this week it is based on 2012 End Of Year totals.

Here's a list of what will be included:

Defensive Snaps Played (Special Teams Snaps are not inlcuded)

Fantasy Points/Snap Played

Tackle Frequency

Solos/Snap Played

Assists/Snap Played

Tackle For Loss/Snap Played

Tackle For Loss/Tackle (Solos+Assists)

Sack/Snap Played

QB Hits/Snap Played

Passes Defended/Snap Played

Hope everyone is as psyched for these as I am. God bless the NFL for finally publishing snaps played.

Edited by keggerz

That chart is beautiful. :celb:

What we really need for it is to be able to sort by catagory. Know what I mean.....be able to click the header of each stat column and have it sort the stats in numerical order.

And to be able to sort by position would be great too, weed out the DB's from the LB's from the DL's.....to make direct comparisons of same position players.

That chart is beautiful. :celb:

What we really need for it is to be able to sort by catagory. Know what I mean.....be able to click the header of each stat column and have it sort the stats in numerical order.

And to be able to sort by position would be great too, weed out the DB's from the LB's from the DL's.....to make direct comparisons of same position players.

Sorting is what Whit is working on. But I felt it'd be better to at least get this out in this format than not to do it at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...