[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Guys, this is gonna be my last time doing the questions. I got offered a job on another site and I am gonna grab it up. it has been fun getting to know you cats. if anyone wants to contact me my personal blog is on my profile or you can message me here.

Hopefully another veteran will take this post up and run with it as there is many on here who can do it as good or better than me.

I will still come in and talk leagues with some and if I get a chance to talk some ball but it won't be as common as it has been.

Been fun guys.

Just saw this now ...lol . Well i guess this thread is dead but thanks to HK for all his help

• Like 1

HK I'm back, a couple of questions, I have a dilemma at RB and QB this week.

Matt Ryan - Carson Palmer ?

McCoy

Foster

Garçon

Julio jones -Hawkins ?

Andre Ellington-ben Tate ?

Jordan reed

Crosby

Browns def

Just noticed the thread is dead. Thanks HK

What do you think?

Edited by Cbooth

I have managed to load my team this year we play in keeper league can keep 4 players

my team now

Qb romo cutler

rb mccoy hillman bush joique bell

wr. Megatron aj green julio jones emmanuel sanders and fitz

te bennett dwayne allen

Trade offer is receive

Luck julius thomas steven jackson jeremy hill and justim hunter

give up

Romo sanders allen bell fitz

would u take this deal i know i have 3 stud wrs but sanders has been great and reliable

Need playoff roster advice for my $1000 league. My team is below in the signature. Prizes are $700 for first, $300 for most points so basically winner take all. 6/10 make playoffs and top 2 get bye. Do I stand pat and keep just making waiver moves as they come or do I need to make a trade? If you think a trade what do I need to try and get such as RB2 or WR 3 etc.. and what do you think I should trade? I am currently 5-2 and in third tied with another 5-2 (behind in points) and behind 1st place 6-1. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance. Scoring rules in signature.

Hi I've got a trade question.

I am being offered Gio Bernard and Dez Bryant for my DeMarco Murray. Standard ESPN scoring.

My current RB's

DeMarco Murray

Ahmad Bradshaw

Isaiah Crowell

Trent RIchardson

My current WR's

Antonio Brown

Mohamed Sanu

Jermaine Kearse

Alshon Jeffery

TE's

Owen Daniels

Dwayne Allen

Hey HK!!

Not sure if you remmeber me but sitting pretty good right now at 5-2, tied for first in my league.

Just need some FLEX help this week. I have Andre Johnson, Doug Baldwin and Sproles. I think sproles is out of the question but i'm really debating between the other two. My reasoning is andre = automatic 10 points but won't really do more than that. baldwin has a lower floor since he got an upgrade in SEA but his cieling could be higher this week vs CAR.

What do you think?

Starting this week:

QB: Brees

RB: Forte

RB: Tate

WR: Nelson

WR: Maclin

TE: Ertz

Flex: (Indecision here)

K: Parkey

Defense: Eagles

I know its a lot of Eagles players but ijust picked up parkey this week cause of Dawson's bye so its usually just ertz/maclin and the Defense i'm going for feast/famine since its not really a position that has high yields normally. i'd take the risk on a few less points for a chance of 10+.

thanks!

Guys, this is gonna be my last time doing the questions. I got offered a job on another site and I am gonna grab it up. it has been fun getting to know you cats. if anyone wants to contact me my personal blog is on my profile or you can message me here.

Hopefully another veteran will take this post up and run with it as there is many on here who can do it as good or better than me.

I will still come in and talk leagues with some and if I get a chance to talk some ball but it won't be as common as it has been.

Been fun guys.

To all that continue to post...

• 10 months later...

Guy in my league wants Jordan Matthews.. i was offered Mccoy and a draft pick for him..this would give me AP Lynch and Mccoy as my rb 1 2 and flex.. I'd be left with Demariyus VJAX Larry Fitzgerald and Djax as my top 4 wr.. we start 2 rb 3 wr and a flex.. it's a ppr league. Does this leave me too thin at wr ?