[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

So I should drop Vereen and pick up Daniel Thomas is your opinion?

Who would be better for me to start Daniel Thomas or Pierre Thomas?

I would still start pierre. but if Pierre falters and Thomas outperforms Lamar Miller again you may have someone you can start in front of him the following week. it gives you some sort of depth. as of now if Pierre went down you would be getting zero's.

Yes I would drop Vereen. they say hes out til week 11. now if he makes some kind of miraculous recovery please don't blame me. :D

Edited by HighKite

I got for RB2:

Lamar @ IND

Joique @ ARI

Montee @ NYG

I am panicking about Lamar, couldn't get Moreno in the ww and ended up with Joique but can I really start him? and Montee.......got no words 4 him. Ww is a rb wasteland right now.

Out of those 3 I'd go with Miller hands down. This week may very well be a bounce back week for him.

alright i gotcha lol.

what about this Isaiah Pead guy I have on my bench? Is he any count at all.

He could fight for the job over there if Richardson can't get it done. he is just coming back this week and he will take some carries now, how much is up in the air. but if he does well he could find himself starting too at some point. I would keep him and hope between Thomas and him you can get yourself a number 2 RB.

I got for RB2:

Lamar @ IND

Joique @ ARI

Montee @ NYG

I am panicking about Lamar, couldn't get Moreno in the ww and ended up with Joique but can I really start him? and Montee.......got no words 4 him. Ww is a rb wasteland right now.

I don't blame you for panicking on Miller as I am too. with your choices I would have to give him another week though. Ball did not play much until the game was almost over and Bell despite his week 1 stats aint gonna score in most games. his real value to me right now is in PPR but stay tuned on this guy because if Bush was to go down he would immediately become 1 of the better PPR fantasy RB's in the whole league. to be honest, he may even be servicable while Bush is in but we need 1 more week of a sample size from him and Miller before changing things. I just think Miller gets more touches right now and is the safer play.

I got 1 for you guys.

Am I crazy to start Andre Roberts over Roddie White ?

I really like Roberts matchup against my Lions horrible secondary and I am afraid of White until he shows he is ready. I know we got time til the game to see how White feels but I am thinking I gotta see he is ready before I play him. especially when my 4th WR (Roberts) has such a nice matchup. what do y'all think?

I got 1 for you guys.

Am I crazy to start Andre Roberts over Roddie White ?

I really like Roberts matchup against my Lions horrible secondary and I am afraid of White until he shows he is ready. I know we got time til the game to see how White feels but I am thinking I gotta see he is ready before I play him. especially when my 4th WR (Roberts) has such a nice matchup. what do y'all think?

Don't start Roddy no matter what. I'm keeping him on my bench. He hasn't practiced all week and he even said on twitter "If I don't practice, don't start me in fantasy." Also, high ankle sprains take forever to recover from.

I think Andre Roberts is a nice WR3 this week. He looked impressive to me last week and was targeted 9 times. More receptions than Michael Floyd and Larry Fitzgerald. I could see him with 80+ yards and potentially even a score.

Edited by Ron677

Don't start Roddy no matter what. I'm keeping him on my bench. He hasn't practiced all week and he even said on twitter "If I don't practice, don't start me in fantasy." Also, high ankle sprains take forever to recover from.

I think Andre Roberts is a nice WR3 this week. He looked impressive to me last week and was targeted 9 times. More receptions than Michael Floyd and Larry Fitzgerald. I could see him with 80+ yards and potentially even a score.

This is my line of thinking as well.

You know what that means right? White gets 15 catches for 300 yards :)

Hey,

I'm in an 8 team PPR league and have two questions:

1) Should I drop Antonio Gates to pick up Finley as FA? I have Gronk on the bench, and am waiting for him to get healthy.

2) Who should i start, Decker or Garcon? I have Cobb as my 1WR, and feel Decker may have a good game on Sunday.

Thanks.

Wondering if I should make this offer. Just got D. Richardson this week via a trade I made and I was thinking I could buy Lamar Miller pretty low right now. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

12 team PPR league

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Darryl Richardson, Danny Woodhead, Shane Vereen

WR: Julio Jones, Cecil Shorts, Josh Gordon, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Jason Witten, Brandon Myers

DST: Bengals D/ST

K: Blair Walsh

Hey,

I'm in an 8 team PPR league and have two questions:

1) Should I drop Antonio Gates to pick up Finley as FA? I have Gronk on the bench, and am waiting for him to get healthy.

2) Who should i start, Decker or Garcon? I have Cobb as my 1WR, and feel Decker may have a good game on Sunday.

Thanks.

1) I like both Gates and Finley about even . I do like Finley more for this week though. In many 8 man leagues there is many servicable TE's on the waiver wire, if it is that kind of league I would as long as there is no waiver wire cap.

2) After what Boldin did to G.B. last week I think you have to put Garcon in. I like Decker and I think alot of people are overlooking him after week 1 and if he did not drop some balls he would of had a good fantasy week. that being said, I consider Garcon a must start .

Is Bowe & J Thomas worth V Jax?

Without knowing the rest of your team and league type or which side of this deal you are on ( I am assuming you are the Bowe ,Thomas owner) all I can do is look at the deal from a fantasy talent perspective and I would want to be on the Vincent Jackson side of this deal.

Now if it is a deeper league where there is no talent on the waiver wire things might be different depending on your team and league type.

Should I trade my Eric Decker for Lamar Miller and Fred Jackson. I want a RB that I can play in the flex on a weekly basis. I have a lot of reciever depth but I'm not sure Miller or FJax is the answer. What do you think?

I would need more information on your team and league before giving advice on this 1.

I know this, I would not start either of those 2 over Decker at flex at this moment.

Wondering if I should make this offer. Just got D. Richardson this week via a trade I made and I was thinking I could buy Lamar Miller pretty low right now. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

12 team PPR league

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Darryl Richardson, Danny Woodhead, Shane Vereen

WR: Julio Jones, Cecil Shorts, Josh Gordon, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Jason Witten, Brandon Myers

DST: Bengals D/ST

K: Blair Walsh

Unless you can get a trade involving Vereen ,Woodhead or Myers I don't see it. the rest of your backs are better than Miller. you are to shallow at WR and cannot afford to lose any of those in case of injury so that rules them out.

1) I like both Gates and Finley about even . I do like Finley more for this week though. In many 8 man leagues there is many servicable TE's on the waiver wire, if it is that kind of league I would as long as there is no waiver wire cap.

2) After what Boldin did to G.B. last week I think you have to put Garcon in. I like Decker and I think alot of people are overlooking him after week 1 and if he did not drop some balls he would of had a good fantasy week. that being said, I consider Garcon a must start .

Thanks! Much appreciated info, being new to the world of fantasy football.

One more question then.

Would you rather start Decker or DeAngelo Williams for the WR/RB flex(PPR).

Much appreciation in advance,

Need a quarterback, as right now I am starting my boy rivers. My plan is to trade low for Brady. I have plenty of rb's (AP, Chris johnson, Steven Jackson, Daryl Richardson, Deangelo Williams) and I think my opponent will be willing to part ways with brady because he has flacco. Any suggestions? I was thinking of doing chris johnson for brady straight up. Let me know what you think. I will post both my team and opponent's team. FYI I play in a standard 12 team league.

MY TEAM

QB: RIvers

RB1: peterson

RB2: CJ2K

WR1: Welker

WR2: Edelman

TE: Daniels

FLEX: Steven Jackson

Bench: Daryl Richardson, Deangelo Williams, steve johnson, mike wallace, emmanuel sanders, brandon lafell

OTHER TEAM

QB: Flacco

RB: mendenhall

RB: foster

WR: cobb

WR: bolden

TE: graham

FLEX: steve smith

Bench: tom brady, laveon bell, jacquizz, amendola, greg little

Edited by bolted1995

Thanks! Much appreciated info, being new to the world of fantasy football.

One more question then.

Would you rather start Decker or DeAngelo Williams for the WR/RB flex(PPR).

Much appreciation in advance,

After the Patriots running for 158 yards on the Bills last week I would go Williams.

Need a quarterback, as right now I am starting my boy rivers. My plan is to trade low for Brady. I have plenty of rb's (AP, Chris johnson, Steven Jackson, Daryl Richardson, Deangelo Williams) and I think my opponent will be willing to part ways with brady because he has flacco. Any suggestions? I was thinking of doing chris johnson for brady straight up. Let me know what you think. I will post both my team and opponent's team. FYI I play in a standard 12 team league.

MY TEAM

QB: RIvers

RB1: peterson

RB2: CJ2K

WR1: Welker

WR2: Edelman

TE: Daniels

FLEX: Steven Jackson

Bench: Daryl Richardson, Deangelo Williams, steve johnson, mike wallace, emmanuel sanders, brandon lafell

OTHER TEAM

QB: Flacco

RB: mendenhall

RB: foster

WR: cobb

WR: bolden

TE: graham

FLEX: steve smith

Bench: tom brady, laveon bell, jacquizz, amendola, greg little

I would usually say a sure no to this the way Brady has started his year off as I feel RB depth is a nice luxury in case of injuries. but you do need a QB and you do have lots of RB depth.

I think before I could answer this fully I would want to know what QB's are on your waiver wire? as of now though I lean towards making the trade.

Here is my team as it stands:

•  
    Starting: qb P. Manning, rb1 E. Lacey, rb2 R. Bush, wr1 W. Welker, wr2 J. Edelman, f M. Lynch, def, Oakland, K B. walsh Bench: rb F. Gore, wr D. Bryant, wr D. Jackson, wr K. Thompkins, wr. R.White, te O. Daniels, Def Buccaneers......

•  
    Any adjustments that anyone thinks I should make, barring of course Tompkins and Edelman....

Thank you for your response hi life. As of now, the best qbs available are rivers, freeman, Pryor, weeden, tannehil, and ej Manuel. But None of those qbs impress me. So what do u think if I trade cj2k for Brady? Not sure if the other guy will go for it, but I'd like to shore up at qb spot. In addition, cj2k brings me nothing but headaches.

Here is my team as it stands:

• Starting: qb P. Manning, rb1 E. Lacey, rb2 R. Bush, wr1 W. Welker, wr2 J. Edelman, f M. Lynch, def, Oakland, K B. walsh Bench: rb F. Gore, wr D. Bryant, wr D. Jackson, wr K. Thompkins, wr. R.White, te O. Daniels, Def Buccaneers......

• Any adjustments that anyone thinks I should make, barring of course Tompkins and Edelman....

Looks good to me. an arguement can be made for Gore but with his matchup against Seattle I would go Lacy also.