[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2004 PGA Championship

Down Goes Frazia

Well, the final major of the year is right around the corner...... I'll post my draft order here. Squeeg, Lynch & others thanks for all the input over the course of the season. Yours truly is safely in the black for the season with 2 wins under my belt..... thanks in large part to the solid advice from you lunatics. :thumbup:

here's the order...... after Tiger's strong performance yesterday, he went #1 again...... in the 3 years of this league he's never not gone first.

1) - Woods

2) - Els

3) - Singh

4) - Mickelson :D

5) - Goosen - withdrew due to injury :D

6) - Garcia

7) - Love :D

8) - Perry

9) - Weir

10) - Furyk

11) - Toms

12) - Daly

13) - Funk

14) - Scott B)

15) - Cink

16) - Clarke

17) - Verplank :D

18) - Cejka

19) - Westwood

20) - Campbell

21) - Kelly - replacement for Goosen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like DL3. I also like Sergio. i know that he Sh*t the bed at the British but i still like him and the way he was playing this year.

You might get him lower after the British.

I think that length will be a premium at the PGA this year at over 7500 yards.

that makes me like DL3 and Adam Scott even more.

There are 3 par 5's at over 590 yards one at 618. This means that only the longest hitters have a shot at an eagle and everyone else will have to one putt for a birdie.

You should look at sergio and DL3 for this next pick and the Adam Scott and maybe ?Daly? for the next two.

What about your boy Kenny Perry?  You shouldn't be too unhappy with Goosen either.  Adam Scott has bounced back from his slump. 

:D

This is the toughest major to predict.

330457[/snapback]

Kenny Perry isn't exactly a huge hitter. i think that the short and straight will have trouble at this long course.

pretty much the usual suspects so far......... there's still alotta talent out there. I'm seriously think'n of Daly @ either 14 or 17. the start of the year he was ranked near 300 in the world.......... now he's something like 35.

There's always a noname that does well here....... just gotta find the needle in the haystack.

Take a look at anyone that did well in Wisconsin two weeks ago, didn't play in Michigan, but stayed in WI to practice. Kelly, Verplank are two that are playing pretty well right now. A nice sleeper towards the end would be Luke Donald, as well.

I like Daly and love the way he is playing right now. I do like Luke Donald. He can go way low(or way high). he can get all kinds of Birdies and Eagles.

If Verplank falls down to you, scoop him up. I will have more advice as your pick nears.

I would grab Daly at 14 I think someone will be looking to grab him in the bottom of the draft.

:D I told you I don't find him attractive.

Freddy Couples and Nick Faldo, on the other hand...  :D

332225[/snapback]

I miss the brow graemlin as well as the eeek I think it was...... it's the one Spain used to use all the time.

as for Freddy..... he's all good..... Seattle boy you know. donates alotta dinero to the local muni course here that he grew up on.

I hope Scott lasts 'till 14, but I ain't hold'in my breath. won't be pick'n 'till probably this time tommorrow afternoon.