Sign in to follow this  
Wolverines Fan

Woman gets $3,500 fine and bad credit score for writing a negative online review of a business

I probably would have posted a bad review too, to warn others. Paypal had to work out the refund, so it looks like the business really did nothing.

Brilliant... this company just F'd themselves with this kind of publicity. I hope they enjoy spending that fine, because they won't be receiving much of any other income after this story goes viral.

Wow that is seriously messed up.

I had a bad dealing with a business years ago, renewed a magazine subscription from them at a booth during a major motorcycle show. They are just a subscription filler, not the actual magazine. When I stopped receiving issues I had no way to contact them that worked. No phone# just a fax and email, none of which were answered. I called Discover, got them go stop payment and credit my account then proceeded to rip that outfit a new on everywhere I could. Never would have thought a company would have such an unreputable policy as telling people they cannot complain about their service. Of course I do recognize most of us just click accept on those.