[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julius Thomas, anyone biting the bullet?

RJV

Its tough but being a later game I like to get a consensus on who is going to start him no matter what and who is going with other options. I have G. Graham as a replacement which isn't bad but i like to hear from the audience what's the plan??

I'm rolling Delanie Walker over Thomas. Crunch time, can't afford to risk the goose egg. That being said, Thomas will play and he'll have 10 grabs for 210 yards and 3 TDs.

If you look closer Walker has potential starter consideration ROS. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Fitz looks for him consistently, GL run game not stellar and ROS schedule looks tasty.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/277111/report-not-looking-good-for-julius-thomas

Appearing on GameDay Morning, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported it's "not looking good" for Julius Thomas (knee) to play Sunday night against the Patriots.

Thomas will work out this morning, and the Broncos are expected to make a decision on him then. The Denver Post calls him 50-50 to play, leaving Orange Julius as a full-blown game-time decision. Fantasy owners need to have a backup plan in place. You can start by picking up Joel Dreessen, who would draw the start for the Broncos if Thomas can't play. Keep it locked here for updates.

Nov 24 - 9:11 AM

Starting Graham instead in my running league. I'm starting Thomas in my audiophile league since I'm undefeated, favored by 20 points [even after starting Sproles] and don't want to drop anyone for a scrub.

At this point I may roll the dice in the league I have him in....starting him at flex and praying he plays, couple players on bye and anyone else I could plug in will do nothing, fingers crossed!

Everything I am finding online is not sounding good, had to plug in C.Patterson in his place for my flex...maybe he can run a kick back.... :kicksrock:

Wow, guy in our league must have been caught off guard, JT was still in his line-up (no backup TE on his roster). Oh well he's one of those top teams who has locked up a playoff and was going to have a hard time improving his position. Undefeated a few weeks ago when I handed him his first lost he's now lost 3 straight (unless Alamo can get him 31 points, which is unlikely).