[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to keep rolling

MothAudio

Most leagues are in their semi-final round. Is this where the ride ended or what do you need tonight to keep rolling into your Championship?

I "survived" starting three DEN players and up 25.23 points while my opponent has DET defense tonight. Curious to see what Bush [on my bench] end up with.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 90 in Hannibals from Stafford and Rice (not likely LOL) to keep my hopes of a 3 peat alive. What a 3 year run its been and to be done in by my home town guy in Charles takes a lot of the sting away.

Pitta to score less than 31 in OUTRAGED...fingers crossed. I was the highest scoring team for the year and would love to finally win this difficult league.

Gio Bernard getting stuffed at goal line two straight times and Fitz getting tackled at one means I need 13.5 from Reggie Bush tonight.

It's a .5 PPR league, so I'm hopeful ... especially since I went 12-1 in regular season and facing the 5-8 wildcard team who saw all their players career in semifinals.

An early TD would be nice, but I have a feeling this is going down to the wire!

For Jamal Charles not to have played yesterday :( Down 126-65, Charles had 51

Need 60 to win from Megatron and BAL D, not very likely. NO PPR, 6/TD, 1/10 rec yards. Defense only scores big with TDs or tons of turnover and sacks. If Megatron can get 200,4 (44 pts), I'd still need something like a combined 14 turnovers/ sacks or some DEF TDs.

While my WR (Fitz & DemThom) took the day off I had guys like Edelman going off as well as decent games by Boykin, Starks, Ivory and CHI-D all on my bench.

Made the semi's in 7 leagues. Got bounced in 4 of them (actually still technically have a chance in a couple of the four, but would need a miracle). In the other three....

- 12-team BOTH PPR - As long as Torrey Smith doesn't outscore Calvin Johnson by 30, I'm in the final (won last year, so I'm trying to repeat).

- 12-team local PPR keeper - I have a 41-point lead, going against Rice and Smith. Should be close.

- 16-team BOTH Dynasty (IDP) - I need Ihedigbo to score less than 12 (which is about his average). Could go either way.

I'm debating whether or not I want to attempt to watch the game, or just look at the outcomes after the fact (which would be a lot less stressful). The problem with trying to watch (and root against Smith, Rice, and Ihedigbo) is that I almost always record games, and watch them on a slight (or sometimes more than slight) delay. Can't remember the last time I watched a Thurs/Sun/Mon night game live, actually. I pretty much have to do it that way, with two kids under 3 in the house.

So, that's more than likely what I'll do (record and watch later tonight), which just means I won't be able to look at live scoring while I watch (but I rarely do that anymore, anyway). :wacko:

Going to be even tougher on you if Bush does not play, or is limited.

Yep , that is what happened to me , I had Gerhart in my line up and had to switch out to Cotchery at the last minute , yes the news broke Saturday night but I didn't see it ( or comprehend it :D ) until I got up 9:00 Sunday morning

Going to be even tougher on you if Bush does not play, or is limited.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter early Monday that the "expectation within the Lions' organization" is Reggie Bush (calf) will handle his normal workload Monday night against Baltimore.

Still don't feel good about it but a little better.

Edited by RJV

I'm up by 5 with Stafford and Tucker going and my opponent starting Calvin. As long as he doesn't have two rushing TD's and Stafford doesn't get hurt, I should be okay.

Next week, different story. My opponent will start Newton, Charles, McCoy, ABrown, Boykin, VDavis, Julius Thomas. He won his semi only by virtue of Brown's punt return last night. Despite starting Charles, he went into last night down by 10+.

Need the combination of Torrey and Jimmy Smith to score less than 13.3 in a PPR. Not gonna happen. Congrats to Big Country! :clap:

In another, need Calvin Johnson to just do his thing. I'm up 23 and opponent (KevinL) has DeAndre Levy. Stranger things have happened.

Lost in 2 others (one of which goes to playoffs this coming week... so still alive).