[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to keep rolling

MothAudio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

81 points combined from Calvin Johnson, Ray Rice, Dennis Pitta and Stephen Tulloch. Had Le'Veon Bell not gotten the gift TD from the non-safety and Antonio Brown not returned the punt for a TD I'd have had a punchers chance, but I think the hole is too deep now.

Will need a slight miracle. I'm up by 6 with Pitta going tonight in a PPR league. Opponent has Megatron going for him.

I have the same exact scenario in one BOTH league. Not a standard PPR league so I have a chance

In a another BOTH league I'm up by 17 and have Torrey Smith going, he has Calvin. If I win it will be a gift because for some reason my opponent benched DeMarco Murray and his 25 points.

In my local I'm up by 26.22, he has Rice going while I have Bush with Bell available if I need him.

Stafford, Rice, and Pitta to score less than 85 points..... In fact, let's see a defensive struggle tonight

I need a crazy shootout, with Stafford leading the pack :)

Edited by bud29

I need Rice, Pitta and Tucker to score less than 48 pts in a 1.25 TE PPR and 1 PPR for WR with distance for kickers above 30 yards...I had Charles put up 65 pts for me yet still despite scoring 219 I have to sweet this out.

Edited by Henry Muto

Pretty much nada as I should cruise into the finals in 4 leagues.

1 league - up by 80 going against Stafford and Rice.

Another league - up by 80 going against Bush and Lions' D.

Another league - up by 27, he has Stafford and I have Torrey Smith

Last league, I set the league high scoring record with 216.7 pts and am up by about 70 pts and he has just Bush left.

Should be a nice night.

I also played 4 different draftstreet contests this week and am in the money in each of them with Torrey Smith left to play.

I'm currently in -

3rd out of 110

11 out of 100

13 out of 110 and

21 out of 1650