[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 Defensive Advice

Got to say seeing Fletcher as the #1 rated LB this weeks freaks me out. Seems like he has been a disappointment every time I play him.

2 pts. a tackle / 1 pt. for assts. / 2 pts. for FF, FR, INT etc.

Start 3 LBers and 3 DB's

Fletcher, Riley, Thomas Davis, Roach, Audie Cole and Brad Jones.

Nate Allen, T Gibson, L Landry, Wm Moore and Meriweather.

Got to say seeing Fletcher as the #1 rated LB this weeks freaks me out. Seems like he has been a disappointment every time I play him.

2 pts. a tackle / 1 pt. for assts. / 2 pts. for FF, FR, INT etc.

Start 3 LBers and 3 DB's

Fletcher, Riley, Thomas Davis, Roach, Audie Cole and Brad Jones.

Nate Allen, T Gibson, L Landry, Wm Moore and Meriweather.

Did you read my reasoning/logic about Fletcher? He's not a lock for big numbers but I love him as an upside play.

With how generous Wash's home scorers are with asst tackles to begin with, and this being Fletcher's last game, I think London will be going all out and left out there to handle as much as he can handle, and I can see the scorers being extra lenient on London, and if he manages to get a slap in on someone's shin or inadvertently bumps up against a ball carrier before he gets pulled down 10 yards upfield by someone else, he'll get thrown an asst tackle.

I agree he is a fine upside play if you need some upside against a tough opponent that your pretty sure your middling LB2/3 with the middling matchup won't get.

• Like 1

With how generous Wash's home scorers are with asst tackles to begin with, and this being Fletcher's last game, I think London will be going all out and left out there to handle as much as he can handle, and I can see the scorers being extra lenient on London, and if he manages to get a slap in on someone's shin or inadvertently bumps up against a ball carrier before he gets pulled down 10 yards upfield by someone else, he'll get thrown an asst tackle.

I agree he is a fine upside play if you need some upside against a tough opponent that your pretty sure your middling LB2/3 with the middling matchup won't get.

This is what I wrote about Fletcher this week:

It is very, VERY likely that Fletcher is playing the final game of his storied career. He hasn't had the best fantasy season this year, but if you own him I'd find a way to get him in your starting lineup. I mean, can't you see him going out in a blaze of glory? I can, and I can see the Washington home scorer being rather generous in Fletcher's favor this week too.

Edited by keggerz