[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So how are all of your Championship games going?

millworkguy

Down by 6 with my Crabtree vs his v. Davis an Dawson. The way the day started I'm extremely happy to even to have a chance, thank you McCoy for bringing me back. I think I got 10-20% chance to win and I'm stoked!

Sorry brother, that game's over.

• Like 1

Hello Guys!

I am competing for week 16 "CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE" and I am sure that I will be the champion in the league manager. Because of my points ahead to my contender.

My question is how can I claim the NFL FANTASY 2013 prizes if I am located now outside the USA?

Hello Guys!

I am competing for week 16 "CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE" and I am sure that I will be the champion in the league manager. Because of my points ahead to my contender.

My question is how can I claim the NFL FANTASY 2013 prizes if I am located now outside the USA?

:thinking:

Well, I've secured losses in 3 of 4 games. The only one I'm still alive in is my local. As of now, I'm up 8 points with Davis & Dawson left. My opponent has the 49ers Def. Defenses start with 13 points. Once the game starts I'm down 5 points. I have a feeling I'll be sweating this out all game.

Down 37, with Kaepernick against Dawson. Not impossible (this league is high-scoring, particularly for QB's), but Kaep will have to have a game similar to what Manning did yesterday. Unlikely that he'll throw for 400+ and 4 TD's, but if he can get 4 TD's combined (running/passing), and have a decent game running the ball, I've got a shot. I have to hope for lots of Kaep TD's, and no FG's, basically. Unfortunately, this is the league where I'm stuck with Hartley as my kicker, because I used my last FA move on Todman (last week). Hartley got cut two days later... LOL. If I actually had a kicker who was playing, I'd like my chances better, obviously, but I can't blame anyone but myself (I knew using that last move was a risk, but felt Todman made it worth taking). Of course, with MJD (and McFadden) playing yesterday, I also had a tough decision at RB... I ended up sitting Todman and Jennings, and playing Pierre/Sproles. Oh well... I'm lucky to have made it this far, in that league.

In another championship, I'm down 3, with Worrilow and Boldin going against Bowman. Should be close. I can only hope that Worrilow can come close to holding his own against Bowman, who's an absolute beast. If that happens, and Boldin does SOMETHING, I have a good chance. If Bowman blows up, and Worrilow doesn't (or Boldin doesn't do much at all), I'm in trouble.

In the third title match, I just need 2.1 pts from Gonzalez (PPR). If he sits, I can play Roddy White. Crossing my fingers that at least one of them is active (not that they shouldn't be, but crazier things have happened).

Lost two 3rd place games, won another, and have a decent shot at winning the fourth. Need roughly 40 from Kaep, Boldin, and Douglas (PPR) in that one.

All in all, I made it to Week 15 in 7 leagues, and the final in 3. Not as good as the previous couple of years, but I can't complain.

Edited by Gopher

If things fall how they should tonight I should add another 8 championships this week to the 11 I already won back in week 13. 19 championships out of 64 leagues with line ups is a pretty decent total could have been a little better but them the breaks. I could still win or lose a few of those and the number could end up as low as 14 and as high as 23 but it would take some really crazy stuff going on tonight so I think I am locked into 19 with an outside shot of an 18 or 20. Really disappointing I don't have a team vying for the big pay day again that was one of the best nights ever having all you at the huddle following me that night and hanging on every play last year in that Seattle/SF game. A night I will never forgot for sure you guys were a great help that night in keeping my sanity as I won the $100,000 all the way down to the final play.

Edited by Henry Muto

In one league I'm up about 30, he has Boldin going tonight. Feel pretty good but there's always a chance of a monster game to shatter my hopes................

In the other, I'm down 18 with Kap and Davis going tonight. Feel like I have a decent chance, but will be sweating it out regardless. This one is a pretty big payoff for the championship too, so there's that added incentive to win along with being the league's only 4-time champion if I pull it off.

Lost my 3rd place game in my BoTH league pretty badly. Just ran out of bodies towards the end of the season, and the WW can only replace so much......

Need 3.5 pts out of Matty Ice and VD to win my largest FF pot ever (3 Gs) so Im stoked about that!

Also need 52 pts in standard scoring from Gore and Bowman to win a work league...

So yeah 1--1 for four leagues with two semi final losses...overall not a bad year

Edited by malta69

Completed an undefeated and untied season in a BOTH 16 team dynasty league yesterday ., with a championship victory over Opie who had been the 2 time reigning champion .Against these guys in this league , an achievement for sure!

Congrats man