[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So how are all of your Championship games going?

millworkguy

Im a winnaaaaaa..Thanks to Roddy White and SF game clinching defensive TD.

Well it really was over by tonight but it was nice to be able to relax a bit.

Bummer for sure. Two weeks after I posted the high score on the season.

BUT, in the Huddle Ladder I had the 49er's DEF and a 1 pt lead vs Vernon Davis. I had all but conceded, but ended up winning comfortably.

Won both championship games I was in. The one where I was up 30 against Boldin I wasn't too worried about. The one where I was down 18 with Kap and Davis was a hugh win though. I swapped out Romo for Kap late Sunday morning. With Davis getting a zero, I would have lost by less than 2 with Romo, but won by 5 with Kap.

• Like 1

I won my game by 3pts!

I had VDavis and Crabtree. Survived VDavis' goose egg and was saved my Crabtree's 100 yd game. My opponent had Gore. I think that if the 49ers hadn't gotten that pick 6, the Gore would gotten at least 30 more yds.

64 leagues - My God, I thought I was a FF addict. Kudos, BTW: a 30 percent championship rate is indeed impressive, especially considering the fact that you play in a lot of high-stakes leagues with knowledgeable owners, Henry.

Thanks I appreciate that comment you are right there are many great players in some of these leagues. Chad Schroeder is the #1 high stakes fantasy player in the world and I won 2 leagues with him in it including beating him in the championship game in one. I won an FFPC super satellite league championship where the league was full of the big time ranked pros. In 2 of my 4 FFPC dynasty leagues 1 guy won $250,000 and another $150,000 last night!

Thanks I appreciate that comment you are right there are many great players in some of these leagues. Chad Schroeder is the #1 high stakes fantasy player in the world and I won 2 leagues with him in it including beating him in the championship game in one. I won an FFPC super satellite league championship where the league was full of the big time ranked pros. In 2 of my 4 FFPC dynasty leagues 1 guy won $250,000 and another $150,000 last night!

There are rankings for FF? :lol:

Even after Cutler's puke job last night I need Crabtree to score 19.34 points... in a non-PPR league.

And with Crabtree's 102 yards I still lost by 9.23 points. That's with these guys laying an egg. :doh::doh::doh::doh: Great timing! IOI.

• Bush -0.80

• Caldwell 0.60

• Ball 1.60

• Hauschka 0.00

Not sure if this was covered, and if so, where.... but I beat my Huddle buddy Gophers by 5 points on Bowman's pick-6 last Monday night. So that was fun.

And, just for dessert, I beat my buddy/boss in a work league last night with McCoy/Cooper holding off Foles.

Finished #12 out of 120 in the FSWA league and was tops in the Huddle Message Board League #3, and also split 3rd place prize with an ex-Huddler :( to cap off a pretty decent season all around.

There are rankings for FF? :lol:

Why wouldn't there be, it is FF after all. LoL!