millworkguy

So how are all of your Championship games going?

I made it in 1/5 leagues (this one 2qb) and i won by 4, after i just benched the san fran def for tomorrow night.

How about the rest of my fellow huddlers?

Work league I'm cooked. Down 2 with Da2son vs VD and SJax.

If McCoy, DJax, and PHI combine for less than 85 I will take the Ladder Pee Wee division.

Won them all (4). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Not good at all. :(

Four championship games and I only have a chance in one. I also got smoked in three 3rd place games.

Edited by buddahj

Vereen going down Reggie bush and Calvin doing nothing pretty much killed me. If Foles and Deja's go off for 60 combined I have a chance.

up 96 to 64 with marshall and gould just starting and hes got bennett tonight and 49ers D tomorrow. Think im in good shape :tup:

Peyton scored 43.33 points. I have Crabtree tomorrow. My other 7 players combined for 24.94 points! My opponent has an 11 point lead and Cutler. I'm screwed.

Good in 2, not good in another

2 third place games getting crushed

Oh so very close, I have a slight lead. He has Foles and Forte. I need this game to end immediately.

I won good for around $2600

Champion in my long time local! Thanks Philly for blowing Chicago out and sitting Foles and Forte for the last 1/2 quarter. Saved me for sure. WOW what a season!!

Forte's no show cost me one that ended this weekend. Cutler put me in a hole in another that has one week to go. truck the god-damn Bears.

Misery...I am getting ready to lose to the luckiest owner in our leagues history...he has Peyton Manning...then NOTHING else...but he'll be me because

Forte, K.Wright, Olsen, Fitz, Ameondola....Al Morris, Rams D, Jones of Cincy and Foles did well, but not enough to overcome Peyton's 1000 points. His team was Manning, Woodhead, the Oakland RB, Jackson, Jacoby J, Packers D (what a joke that is)

I am currently leading his flotsam, but he has V. Davis going and he only needs 2 or 3 catches and it's game over.

Won 86.04 to 84.22 in one league (unless there's scoring adjustments). I'm up 127 to 87 in another league, have to sweat out week 17 still though.

Down by 6 with my Crabtree vs his v. Davis an Dawson. The way the day started I'm extremely happy to even to have a chance, thank you McCoy for bringing me back. I think I got 10-20% chance to win and I'm stoked!

Up 10 and have white and sf def. He has dawson the sf kicker. I feel pretty good about my chances. But I know better.

Not well. I hate this game. Add some strong rope to my X-mas want list.

#1stworldproblems

Edited by electricrelish