Trots

Foles - stud

Is Foles drafted as a top 5 qb next year? He certainly is putting up huge numbers.

Anyone who owns him in dynasty must be downright giddy.

Yes thank you

Anyone who owns him in dynasty must be downright giddy.

I have him but won't be keeping him....

Must keep 4.

My 4 are Calvin, Julio, Gordon, and AP.

I have him but won't be keeping him....

Must keep 4.

My 4 are Calvin, Julio, Gordon, and AP.

That ain't dynasty.

Isn't dynasty when you keep players as long as you like?

when you keep ALL of your players. Edited by keggerz

Keeper league with both Foles & Luck. Only two keepers allowed in this league, not sure which to keep.

kept Kaep over Foles at the end of last season, in a 2 man keeper both would have cost a 16th round pick, this year doubtful i'll keep Kaep, .... AGH

Peyton

Brees

Rodgers

Foles

Rivers

top 5?

So Foles over Brady and Stafford?....yeah, I can see that.

Peyton

Brees

Rodgers

Foles

Rivers

top 5?

4pts td scoring, would you be comfortable taking him in the 4th/5th round?

So Foles over Brady and Stafford?....yeah, I can see that.

Brady easily but Stafford is a tough call and I would go with Foles because he isn't known for throwing a ton of ints and Stafford has an injury history that I am not comfortable with...

I would go Stafford after Rivers....but after that it is Cam and RG3....and then Brady and Romo?

4pts td scoring, would you be comfortable taking him in the 4th/5th round?

really depends on who is there and based on the fact that he only did this for a half a season I would probably wait on QB after the top 3....unless he goes on and dominates in the playoffs. ...then we have a situation here as far as rankings go...

Convinced my daughter to pick him up in a keeper league many weeks ago. Probably will keep Foles and AP.

typically i don't either. I asked more to try and predict when i'd still be able to get a top 10 qb. if the top 5 go in the first 5 rounds it may cause more of a run on qb. the last few years we have seen manning, brees, rodgers and brady go quick, then a lull for a few rounds before the next tier, just thinking there may be a more steady drafting of qb's after the first round

typically i don't either. I asked more to try and predict when i'd still be able to get a top 10 qb. if the top 5 go in the first 5 rounds it may cause more of a run on qb. the last few years we have seen manning, brees, rodgers and brady go quick, then a lull for a few rounds before the next tier, just thinking there may be a more steady drafting of qb's after the first round

5 QBs that rank in the top 12 were all drafted after round 10: http://www.thehuddle.com/2013/season/16/beyond-tds-and-tackles.php Edited by keggerz

You should be able to find Rivers late...he really has had one bad year but for most of his career it seems like he ends up outperforming projections due to a strong finish when they catch on fire..

Is there an easy way to search for the thread where I talked about Foles before the season? I can't find it on my phone because mobile blowesss