tazinib1

Need a favor from my fellow Huddlers

Clicked the link. Good luck!

Clicked. Sad. Opie told me I was the one who took his virginity.

done

Did you have the clean up duty in Slumber Party Slaughter? And where do you put the bodies when you're done filming?

Did you have the clean up duty in Slumber Party Slaughter? And where do you put the bodies when you're done filming?

First day on set and I ran into my nemesis Tom Sizemore. Also on that first day, we blew up a chicks boobs and her ass then electrocuted her until she was burnt to a crisp. I knew that day it was going to be a fun shoot. Anytime you get to have a drink with Ryan O'Neil after work, its a good day.

• Like 1

I'm a little late to the party, but I clicked the link. My kids are home from school for Christmas break. I told them they could play Minecraft for one hour for every 100 clicks.

First day on set and I ran into my nemesis Tom Sizemore. Also on that first day, we blew up a chicks boobs and her ass then electrocuted her until she was burnt to a crisp. I knew that day it was going to be a fun shoot. Anytime you get to have a drink with Ryan O'Neil after work, its a good day.

Sounds like a BLAST :brow:

I see Leo DiCaprio has a "7"...seems like you have way, way more clicks than him so you are a shoe-in. :nerd:

So, the real question, addressing the real reason we all h4xed your star meter... has it gotten you laid yet(producers don't count)? :brow:

Edited by Tripleshot

So, the real question, addressing the real reason we all h4xed your star meter... has it gotten you laid yet(producers don't count)? :brow:

:lol:

:ninja:

I got the gig. Principle photography starts the 20th. 6 weeks in Fresno....nice gig to start the new year. Thanks guys!

• Like 1

I got the gig. Principle photography starts the 20th. 6 weeks in Fresno....nice gig to start the new year. Thanks guys!

Nice!