[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2014 Super Bowl Box Pool (Squares)...

irish

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sending but again, I didn't want anyone to send any payments yet as I'm not sure of whether anyone will be getting 8 boxes or staying at 4 each and therefore, anyone paying $40 will have paid twice as much as they were supposed to.

Sorry misunderstood. Saw people making payments sooo...

If it would help, if you sell out #2 and I only get 4 squares, someone could PP me and I'll corroborate when I'm paid.

If it would help, if you sell out #2 and I only get 4 squares, someone could PP me and I'll corroborate when I'm paid.

Irish, if it helps, I can paypal rockinrobn26 instead of you. Just let me know.

FWmaker

Thanks for sending but again, I didn't want anyone to send any payments yet as I'm not sure of whether anyone will be getting 8 boxes or staying at 4 each and therefore, anyone paying $40 will have paid twice as much as they were supposed to.

Sorry I thought you had said to send payment once the first pool filled, and it appeared that it had, hence the delivery of my payment. :shrug:

I'll take 4 in pool 2

Done.

FWmaker will PP you. Thanks.

Irish, if it helps, I can paypal rockinrobn26 instead of you. Just let me know.

FWmaker

Go ahead. Thanks.

Sorry I thought you had said to send payment once the first pool filled, and it appeared that it had, hence the delivery of my payment. :shrug:

No big deal as it will all get sorted out.

Edited by irish

Also, I have not made any adjustments to the poolhost site as of yet and won't do so until at least Monday, if not later when I completely fill out both sheets. The mention of the poolhost site was just an example from last year. So, don't get worry if you are in this year's pool but do not see your name on the sheet yet.

Let us know when you want the $$ sent to you at Paypal.

Since you're only wanted 4 boxes, you can PP me whenever. It's the people wanting 8, that'll have to wait a bit. Thx.

Hey Irish, if you're having trouble finding people, I can take 4 squares on sheet 2.

Good deal and I'll mark you down as an option for another 4. Thx.

Edited by irish

borge007, is your first name Don? The last name looked familiar. LoL!

unlike many others, my reading comprehension skills are pretty good and I haven't sent you payment yet. I'd still like 8 boxes total if there are openings. I hope the people who already paid $40 don't get 1st dibbs... in fact, they should go to the bottom of the wait list for the extra 4 boxes because they can't follow the same instuctions you posted in red multiple times. Yeah... that's it... kinda like an SAT standardized exam penalty. LOL

I'd like 4 boxes

Done and you can send payment.

unlike many others, my reading comprehension skills are pretty good and I haven't sent you payment yet. I'd still like 8 boxes total if there are openings. I hope the people who already paid $40 don't get 1st dibbs... in fact, they should go to the bottom of the wait list for the extra 4 boxes because they can't follow the same instuctions you posted in red multiple times. Yeah... that's it... kinda like an SAT standardized exam penalty. LOL

That's funny!

I'll take 4

Done and you can send payment.

You had me for 8 on the first pool already. If needed, you can put me down for another 4 on the second one. I'm a junkie like that, time for a meeting. :fool:

When I put 8 next to your name in pool #1 that just means that you'd like 8 and could possibly get 4 on the 2nd sheet (which would total 8), not that you're getting 8 on the first sheet. Nobody will get more than 4 on either sheet.

payment sent. hope I was allowed to.....

You're good as you only wanted 4 boxes to begin with and not 8. Thanks.

MustOfBeenDrunk, Shorttynaz, v0dka and Howboutthemcowboys can all send $20 as they only wanted 4 boxes each. Also, Roland, on the 2nd sheet, and anyone else who joins at this point can also send me $20 cause they will only be able to get 4 boxes. Everyone else, who hasn't sent over money, please wait as we'll see how many of you get another 4 boxes on the 2nd sheet. HBTC, I know you're sending yours through snail mail.

Edited by irish

Irish

I will take 4 sq's in pool 2. If it does not fill, I will go to 8, but put me in for 4 now.

thx!

Got it.