[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2014 Super Bowl Box Pool (Squares)...

irish

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I missed sheet 1, but I will take 4 squares on sheet 2. If you decide to open it up more I will take 8 squares as well. Do you want payment now or just wait until you know you have it filled?

You're in and can send payment now.

I sent payment of $20. Thanks for doing this.

received.

I am trying to fill sheet #2 with different huddlers but if that doesn't happen, all those, or most of those with an 8 next to their name with get another 4 on sheet #2.

I'm in for 8

I put you down for 4 boxes on sheet #2 as sheet #1 is filled. You can send the $20 whenever you have a chance.

17 spots (4 boxes per spot) are left on sheet #2. At this point if no one else joins, everyone who wanted 8 boxes from sheet #1 would be used to fill sheet #2, except TRU SOLDJA.

However, with a ways to go let's see who else joins...

Put me down for 4 on sheet 2. I just sent you $40 via paypal - $20 for each sheet.

I'm gonna hold onto your $40 for now, however, I'm trying to get different Huddlers on the 2nd sheet and even if I don't I've already had enough requests from others to fill the 2nd sheet. However, if one of them doesn't pay or drops out, I'll give you dibs on those.

Edited by irish

WashD and TRU SOLDJA can send $20 as they more than likely won't be getting 4 on the 2nd sheet as we have 9 on sheet #2 and counting from the top on sheet #1 down to Cincy Slammers, we can fill sheet #2 if we have to. Thx.

Hating on the Skins fans i see...

LoL. It did seem to work out that way.

Lots of time left, any thought on a 3rd sheet?

We'll see, I doubt it. Did you want boxes as I didn't put you in.

I might on a 3rd sheet but if you're having to nuke others that requested in I'll pass

I'm not sending anyone away. I'm still short about 15 or 16 on the 2nd sheet. Sure, I could give some from the 1st sheet 4 more on the 2nd but will see who else wants in. I highly doubt I get to a 3rd sheet.

I'll take 4 or 8, whichever I can get. I will send money via PayPal.

You'll have 4 boxes on the 2nd sheet and you can PP whenever you can.

15 spots (4 boxes per spot) remain on the 2nd sheet.