[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL stories not worth their own thread - post them

MustOfBeenDrunk

Another dumbass player fcking everything in sight and another dumb bitch trying to get a meal ticket punched.

• Like 1

I bet she did even ask his name :lol:

It went something like this:

AF: Whudup biatch

Skank: Whats your name?

AF: I play in the NFL

Skank: Bang me

AF: lemme put on my jimmie hat

Skank: no, no, use this one...

Skank internal monolog:...that I pricked with a pin...hehehe

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Davone Bess was arrested early Friday morning and charged with assaulting a police officer/firefighter at a South Florida airport.

Bess, 28, was taken into custody by police at Fort Lauderdale International Airport at 6:19 a.m. Friday. The police report said Bess appeared to be under the influence of an unknown narcotic due to his irrational behavior" which included "dancing, singing with his pants repeatedly falling down."

He was approached by an officer, at which point Bess spilled coffee on the officer, removed his shirt and "took a fighting stance," according to the report.

The Browns released a brief statement to local media that said "the team is aware of the situation and currently working to gather more information."

The incident is the latest headscratcher involving Bess, who in recent days and weeks has posted pictures on his Twitter account with what appears be Josh Gordon. He left the team in December to deal with what then-Browns coach Rob Chudzinski called personal family issues.

The Browns traded for Bess during last April's draft and signed him to a contract extension. He has a fully guaranteed $3 million contract for 2014, though the team figures to have options given the situations in which Bess has been involved.

I'm guessing the only reason the Browns have not yet cut Bess is because of contract and cap issues. Would be nice if they just came out and said "this idiot is gone as soon as possible and prudent". Or just cut him now and show some backbone, screw the ramifications, not like you're going to be a competitive next year (or the year after that .....)

• Like 1

His 2014 salary of just over $3M is guaranteed, so cutting him now doesn't make much sense. At least wait until you have a new batch of rookies to scare the crap out of.

The bolded makes some sense but as stevegrab Would be nice if they just came out and said "this idiot is gone

You don't want fans thinking they are turning into the Raiders & if they cut him that's where he may end up , not because of talent but because of his off field actions

His 2014 salary of just over $3M is guaranteed, so cutting him now doesn't make much sense. At least wait until you have a new batch of rookies to scare the crap out of.

Can't teams void the contract if players are found guilty of certain offenses?