Sign in to follow this  
Trojanmojo

32 team BOTH IDP Dynasty league needs owners for Patriots, Giants, Texans, more

Looking to fill some spots in our 32 team, homer based dynasty IDP league. This league has a lot of fun twists that truly make it one of a kind. It combines such elements as salary cap, contracts, franchise tag designations, various levels of free agency, compensation for lost FA, practice squad bidding, actual 16 week schedule with the seasons NFL opponents. Lots of intricate details that can be found here.

Here are the rosters of the open teams for now.

Patriots

Bills

Texans

Giants

Bucs

Cardinals

You can check out the league forum here. You can also find a list of draft picks by team here.

PM me if you are interested or check in here

I just want to clarify that I want zona if I get votes in please. Thank you. ------- Justin caballo303

Since now I also understand zona is going to someone from zona and this league likes people from home areas to have their home teams if available I guess it would be in the best interest of the league for me to takeover the NY giants since I'm from forest hills queens New York. And I am also a giants fan. Thank you. I Look forward to having a fun time in a new and challenging league as this one seems to be. Good luck to all.

Since now I also understand zona is going to someone from zona and this league likes people from home areas to have their home teams if available I guess it would be in the best interest of the league for me to takeover the NY giants since I'm from forest hills queens New York. And I am also a giants fan. Thank you. I Look forward to having a fun time in a new and challenging league as this one seems to be. Good luck to all.

Giants are available...

filled

Edited by lookwhoitis

Still looking for Patriots, Texans, and Packers.

This league is the best!

Just need Patriots and Texans now!

Great league and the Texans are a perennial contender with some of the most homer players. Great opportunity to join a well managed BotH league and win alot soon while putting your stamp on a contender for the future.