[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you want from your team in the Draft?

dfv87

MN Vikings: I would love to see Mack at 8 but he will be gone... LB or the best CB available would be next choice. Def surrendered 3-4 games last year so help on that side of the ball is a priority IMO. Then depending on who is off the board QB needs to be addressed in 2-3 round, we need a plan for the future... then depth is the key, best available each time. kind of vanilla plan and not a sexy pick like Johnny Football at #8 but we need players at too many positions to go for broke.

Shazier to Denver would be perfect, then a guard in the 2nd and finally, lots of CB's for depth. Maybe a WR just because.

Agree on Shazier.

There are several really nice WRs who can likely be had in the 3rd or later.

I'd really like the Panthers to take Cyrus Kouandijio OT, Alabama (6-5, 322, 5.59, JR). We need a new OT... among other things like RB, WR....

Fixed... and I'm of the opinion that they should do everything in their power to move up to take Sammy Watkins. Yes, this is a loaded WR class but I think Watkins is the 2nd-best player in this draft next to Clowney based on talent/freakiness and is worth moving up for.

Fixed... and I'm of the opinion that they should do everything in their power to move up to take Sammy Watkins. Yes, this is a loaded WR class but I think Watkins is the 2nd-best player in this draft next to Clowney based on talent/freakiness and is worth moving up for.

I would love to have Watkins, but I think that price would be too high to move up considering how many needs they have.

I'd like to see a first round pick actuallly work out as intended or once, although a Pro Bowler is a Pro Bowler no matter where he was drafted, so maybe that doesn't matter. I'd like to see a good, starting guard and some other o-line depth, as well as a defensive lineman that can work in their rotation, and maybe a big WR they can develop. That said, Carroll and Schneider will probably take a bunch of corners in the draft, lol.

Edited by Tripleshot

I would love to have Watkins, but I think that price would be too high to move up considering how many needs they have.

There's a couple teams up at the top end of the 1st that a) may just shock us with who they take and 2) may surprise us with what they'd be willing to take in terms of adding later picks in this draft.

I'm not saying it's definitely going to happen, but it could.

I want Sammy Watkins at 4.

Him, Mack, Robinson (OT) or Clowney at 1.04. None of the QB are worthy, and certainly not Manziel.

at 1.26 a QB or a top CB.

I hope Jay Glazer is right. If however the idiot owner forces his new GM and HC to draft Manziel because of his crush on him, this team is doomed for more years of sucking (whether Manziel pans out or not, it will be an indicator that he is on his way to being the next Jerry Jones but without any championships).

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/2014-nfl-draft-browns-won-t-pick-johnny-manziel-at-no-4-fox-sports-jay-glazer-reports-1.486175

I agree with this. Watkins is great and all, but it's not like he's a generational talent worth having a fire sale over. Carolina would be better off to just take either Allen Robinson, Davante Adams, or Jordan Mathews with their 1st and another WR later, like Moncrief, Lee, or Latimer.

Him, Mack, Robinson (OT) or Clowney at 1.04. None of the QB are worthy, and certainly not Manziel.

at 1.26 a QB or a top CB.

I hope Jay Glazer is right. If however the idiot owner forces his new GM and HC to draft Manziel because of his crush on him, this team is doomed for more years of sucking (whether Manziel pans out or not, it will be an indicator that he is on his way to being the next Jerry Jones but without any championships).

http://www.ohio.com/...eports-1.486175

Many reports I've seen has said that Farmer is making the pick, not Haslam.

I agree with this. Watkins is great and all, but it's not like he's a generational talent worth having a fire sale over. Carolina would be better off to just take either Allen Robinson, Davante Adams, or Jordan Mathews with their 1st and another WR later, like Moncrief, Lee, or Latimer.

Agree although they do need an OT. Not sure who's going to fill in on the left side.

I want Schneider and Carroll to stay the course, stay the course. I would like to see an OL picked at 32, but it really doesn't matter to me what they do, as long as they keep firing bullets into the bulls eye.

I am excited to see how this draft pans out tho!

Edited by heehawks

I want Schneider and Carroll to stay the course, stay the course. I would like to see an OL picked at 32, but it really doesn't matter to me what they do, as long as they keep firing bullets into the bulls eye.

I am excited to see how this draft pans out tho!

I think they are going to trade that #32 pick, especially if two of the three(or all three) QBs fall out of the first round and teams try to nab one early in the 2nd.

• Like 1