[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you want from your team in the Draft?

dfv87

Agree although they do need an OT. Not sure who's going to fill in on the left side.

Very true. They could go OT in round one and then try to hit on WR in the 2nd. I think there will be several decent options there.

I think they are going to trade that #32 pick, especially if two of the three(or all three) QBs fall out of the first round and teams try to nab one early in the 2nd.

That will be a sneaky move. Don't forget rookie drafted in the first round, teams have the option to keep them for a fifth year, you don't want to learn the lesson the hard way like 49ers did with their starting QB.

Honestly, do not even care at this point. Wasn't the draft supposed to be months ago?

NFL is jumping the shark for me.

Happened for me last year with Goodell's bromances with all of the rookies on the podium. Didn't he almost slip one guy the tongue getting nose-to-nose with him? Creepy.

Been difficult for me to get excited about the draft, much less the upcoming season. Rams seem to be cursed, and can't get out of their own way as well in many cases.

All I know, is if they do draft Manziel, I'm finding a new team to root for going forward. I can't support anything that clown has to do with.

Evans could end up in Tampa but if he falls to 9 it'll be a coup for the Browns.

And even if not it's quite a bounty. Now they can take Manziel and they got paid to do it. No matter what they do they are in great position.

And even if not it's quite a bounty. Now they can take Manziel and they got paid to do it. No matter what they do they are in great position.

100% agree on it being a nice haul.

I know prevailing wisdom is that JFF is the Browns pick but I don't think they'll take him...at least not at 9.

Browns: What. The. Hell. I wouldn't draft Manziel either . . . but trade back, and then up, to take a cornerback? In the top 10? :crazy:

Only cost them a 5th to get the guy that they wanted so not that bad at all.