Sign in to follow this  
Footballjoe

Robin Williams has Died

So sad, I loved him.

Very sad.

ETA NSFW language

Edited by chester

Local news reported that sheriffs said he'd hung himself. His demons got the better of him.

RIP Robin

nanu nanu

He was just pure comedic genius. He did not have to tell jokes. He did not need a punchline. He was just intrinsically and almost maniacally funny. Ironic that a man who produced so much laughter in the world would end his life in the most sad manner.

He was just pure comedic genius. He did not have to tell jokes. He did not need a punchline. He was just intrinsically and almost maniacally funny. Ironic that a man who produced so much laughter in the world would end his life in the most sad manner.

Absolutely, one of the most natural comedians out there.

How can you forget his breakthrough as Mork on Mork And Mindy? That's where I first saw him. A life-long man-crush from those first episodes.

So sad.

RIP Robin.

Agreed. Very sad :(

Very sad and shocking. His shows and movies were great, but he had some of the best standup routines I've every seen.

Extremely sad that Robin Williams won't continue to be here to make us smile and laugh with new stuff. I know not a lot of people liked this film, but when I was a kid, I loved Popeye. I saw it again recently and thought Robin Williams did an outstanding job with Popeye's voice and mannerisms.