[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The BLITZED Podcast now available!

keggerz

Good segment on QB's. The beer stuff in these latest podcasts - I'm sure someone appreciates it or you wouldn't put it in there - but I find it a waste of a few minutes..

Thanks for the feedback. Myself, I liked the Tapped In segments last season better when we were interviewing brewers and others in the beer/wine and liquor industry. This year, with cutting the pod down to the 30 minute range is the reason we have changed that format. But point taken, and appreciated.

• Like 1

Great stuff this week!! Well worth the listen! I think there was HUGE value in the RB handcuff segment - and even before that - a lot of good info that you really don't pay attention to while drafting - people sometimes go name shopping and ADP shopping versus taking a step back and looking at the overall committee - like that in Detroit. Thanks guys for a lot of great FREE info!

Looking forward to your podcast next week. :)

• Like 1

Great stuff this week!! Well worth the listen! I think there was HUGE value in the RB handcuff segment - and even before that - a lot of good info that you really don't pay attention to while drafting - people sometimes go name shopping and ADP shopping versus taking a step back and looking at the overall committee - like that in Detroit. Thanks guys for a lot of great FREE info!

Looking forward to your podcast next week. :)

Our pleasure and not only glad that you enjoyed but happy to hear you are looking forward to next week's episode too!

Good stuff and thanks for posting. One annoyance was one speaker was much lounder and one much softer than the others. I kept turning the volume up to hear one guy and then got blasted when another guy spoke. Again, good content and very enjoyable.

CoH

Edited by Company of Heroes

Good stuff and thanks for posting. One annoyance was one speaker was much lounder and one much softer than the others. I kept turning the volume up to hear one guy and then got blasted when another guy spoke. Again, good content and very enjoyable.

CoH

We had audio issues this week and it was even worse once published. Luckily, I was able to figure out the issue and it won't happen going forward. As I've said on the show, preseason isn't just for the players.

Glad you liked it and thanks for commenting.

Edited by keggerz

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...