[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

myHUDDLE Player Tracking Not Working

Rileyrott

UPDATE: It appears the player changes made in myHuddle are actually taking, but for some reason there's a lag in them getting posted and displayed. Very strange and our guy continues to look into it. But at least we know the changes are getting stored in the database. Just with a long lag.

Well it took some doing, but we've fixed the myHuddle issues. The customization should now work as it should. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks as always for your patience.

Well it took some doing, but we've fixed the myHuddle issues. The customization should now work as it should. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks as always for your patience.

Thanks, Whitney! This is working as advertised.

I'm sure it has been a pretty stellar week for you, but the worst is behind you now... You guys are doing a great job!

For what it's worth, I was a loyal Huddler for several years, but for some reason last year I decided to try a competitor (a buddy of mine showed me what he used and convinced me to try it out). Do you want to know what happened as a result? For the first time since I initially joined The Huddle, I missed the playoffs in my main local. Never Again! I'm definitely a Huddler so long as fantasy football is part of my life.

Thanks MTSuper7. Much appreciate the kind words. We know we're behind the curve a bit on "cool tools" and stuff that some out there are doing (a situation that will be addressed for 2015). But as you and many find out when they visit the neighbors, it's about the accuracy of the advice and projections that matters in FF. I'll put ours up against anyone, any day of the week. Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • WJW locked this topic