[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This season is just a formality

Seahawks21

Just saw this on twitter and thought it was pretty funny: “Seahawks beat me once again…” sang by Peyton Manning softly, to the tune of the Nationwide jingle.

It was much closer this time though. Had the game been in Denver, methinks the Broncos win. Now, if these two happen to face off in the Super Bowl again on a neutral field, I'd expect it to be a very tight game. The Denver defense is much tougher this year. Let's hope they stay healthy.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yea.... This thread isn't going to die until the season is over

Bump.....

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 1

My Heehawks look like dog excrement. No way we repeat this year and we might not even make the playoffs. Parity rules in this darn sport, loosing a lot of our d-line is really showing this year...no pressure on QB and can't stop the run. Yuck yuck yuck.

That defense is garbage. Sherman is a hack, needs to shut the f' up and make a play for a change. His highlight reel this year consists of him getting burnt instead of breaking up a play. Dropping them in fantasy. Hit my limit with them.

That defense is garbage. Sherman is a hack, needs to shut the f' up and make a play for a change. His highlight reel this year consists of him getting burnt instead of breaking up a play. Dropping them in fantasy. Hit my limit with them.

Sherman is playing fine. Simon is the one getting picked on.

ETA: and the D-line is getting worked over.

ETA: And Wilson isn't able to overcome the worst pass protection in the league like he was last year.

Edited by Bobby Brown

Why did the spend all the time going through the pile to see who recovered the ball if they blew the whistle?

Didn't look like they were trying to determine who had the ball...and if they were maybe those refs were unaware another had whistled the play dead.

Just trying to go under the radar, right where we want to be. We're still far more talented than any other team in the league. Every couple of years, a freak special teams game will come up and bite you, just really bad timing for this one. We outgained the Rams by 200 yards. The piling up of injuries isn't helping, but we're going to rattle off a bunch in a row right quick.

Didn't look like they were trying to determine who had the ball...and if they were maybe those refs were unaware another had whistled the play dead.

I'm not sure where you are getting your information from that the play was blown dead. So far you're the only guy with NFL credentials I've heard state that.

The play was reviewed by NFL Vice President of Officiating Dean Blandino in NFL GameDay Central in New York. Because there was no video evidence of a clear recovery by either St. Louis or Seattle, the call on the field of a St. Louis recovery would stand
Edited by Bobby Brown