[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where do you watch the NFL on Sunday?

DMD

Watching Football  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you watch football?

• Home
    • Home in a man cave
    • Got to games
    • Sports bar
    • Friends house

sometimes I'll watch at home, sometimes go to a bar. Today, I'm going over to a buddy's house since DirecTV and Raycom Media (owner of the local affiliate the Browns are shown on) are in a dispute and that channel is currently not broadcasting. I'm super piissed right now about the whole situation

It varies. Usually it's at home on the big, comfy, leather couch near the nicely stocked fridge in front of the big screen. I also coach though and we sometimes have games on Sunday so I occasionally end up in a sports bar for post game nourishment and refreshments.

Almost always at home with a tablet or laptop to double check box scores. Occasionally at my in-laws if we go there for the weekend and sports bars when on vacation with limited channels on the hotel TV. Although I like sports bars, nothing is ever quite as convenient or comfortable as home. (Sports bars kind of prefer that I shower and get dressed to watch games there. Sometimes it's more time efficient to wait until halftime of the early games to do that (depends on the degree of hangover).

Edited by Tripleshot

I have to be here at my desk, but does everyone stay at home or go to the game or head for sports bars? I mean, I have to work but you guys can have fun. :wink:

My place or someone else's; couldn't pay me to go to a sports bar. Better/cheaper food, better/cheaper beer, no smokers, no knuckle-draggers and all commercials muted........that's fun. :) Speaking of which time to hit the grill.

Go whoever plays Cowboys. :)

• 3 years later...

Well compared to that ...I wait in a cardboard box next to a BWW dumpster  asking people as they pass by what the scores are for every game playing ...usually they feel sorry for me and give me crack....just to get by...ya know how it is. Sometimes they spit on me and tell me the Chargers suck. 

On 11/12/2017 at 9:47 AM, Gourdeau said:

Was super bored at work last night and was searching through old threads thought I'd gloat and share where me and my 2 boys watch football on Sundays. My lovely wife did most of the planning/ decorating for this project. 

Couldn't get past that part.  YOU LET YOUR WIFE DO WHAT? TO YOUR MAN CAVE?! :doh:  

...it does look nice though