Sign in to follow this  
bud29

SNF Bears-49ers thread

Pulling my hair out at this game. I have Cutler and Forte in one league, Marshall in another. Some "easy wins" for me are becoming questionable with this collective turd the bears offense is dropping. :pullhair: Anyone else in a similar position?

Yes Forte. He is still chasing Jamaal Charles on the day. God I hate fantasy football.

Fitting end to the week from hell for the NFL.. A flag-fest of epic proportions. This is the garbage the NFL is putting out anymore.

I have Cutler as well....I'm turning it off.

It is definitely hard to watch. In my sig league, I thought I had it wrapped up - he had nobody left, I had Cutler, Forte, and Allen. I was only down 18. Things not looking too pretty right now.

2:30 left before halftime, and Cutler + Marshall + Forte = 1 point. Good Lord I hate this.

I only need 3 points to win between marshall and vinatieri. I guess I will hope for a field goal tomorrow...

And I am head to head against Gore. This after I was raped by the 90 year old Antonio Gates against those big bad Seahawks. Simply amazing.

The Bears are the worst defense in the league...they are either smart, old, and slow....or dumb, young, and fast

still getting gashed on the ground like last year. It is going to be a long season.

Wow, is that Marshall I see?

:pflag: on the play.

:rolleyes:

Look, a flag! Haven't seen one of those for a whole two plays.

WOW what a catch

:)

I just need another drive like the one at the end of the half, and I'll be ahead for good in at least one of my leagues.

I know some ref.s that are going to be fighting for some time in the ice bath ... those shoulders and arms are going to ache from the constant use.

Bears finally moving the ball, after a few nudges along by some flags....please please please please end this drive with a Cutler TD to Marshall!