[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering biased and opinionated advice to anyone.

stonychavez

Post any questions you have related to Fantasy Football here and I will answer them in detail.

HighKite has been busy and has an overflow, maybe I can help. My goal is to answer every question, get some predictions right, and not cost anyone their fantasy dreams with bad advice.

Now... a moment of silence for Dennis Allen and his family.

Ok, any questions?

Emmanuel Sanders has the higher upside, while I think Larry Donnell will be a more consistent average. In this matchup I might lean to Sanders

Let me also say, I had Larry Donnell on my bench last week and I could have flexed him. Of course I have Jimmy Graham... It's hard to leave Donnell on the bench given his workload.

What are your other starting WRs? Who is starting TE? Is this PPR?

Since it isn't PPR, Donnell becomes TD dependent to not be a bust.

It is very tough, my instinct says not to chase last weeks performance and roll with Sanders. If it wasn't for Donnell's 3 TDs, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I see the Giants game being a Rashad Jennings show.

I will breakdown each matchup:

Hopkins - No matter what happens in this game, there is one thing or sure to happen. The Texans will need to pass the ball and with Foster being at less than 100% the offense will be going through the passing game. Hopkins has been emerging as real playmaker.

Maclin - It is a little tougher to gauge this because of the OLine troubles in Philly, but I see this as another high scoring opportunity. I really like what Maclin is doing here.

Edelman - I just don't know what to think here, with Brady's woes and that Bengals DEF, I would avoid all Pats players for now.

White - I honestly see the Giants dominating the game flow of this matchup and Ryan having an off day.

I would roll with Maclin/Hopkins.

Who should I play at flex, garcon, colston, h.Miller, richardson or s.Jackson. All of those players have had their ups and downs this season, and since garcon is playing the seahawks I question him being my man. 10 team ppr league

Edited by laffenlars

Hope Highkite is well. I posted several for him so I'll repost 'em here for you and thanks... Hope yoou're as sharp as Highkite, who rarely lets us down. Tough shoes to fill, bro:

This one in league #3 (non PPR) where I need to fill the FLEX slot with one of these:

Shonn Greene vs Browns

Anquan Boldin vs Chiefs

Miles Austin @ Tennessee

John Brown @ Denver

ugh. But it has to be one of those unless I find a hidden gem on the WW.

Here is my situation in league #2, where I have a weaker team (also non PPR):

I need to fill both my RB #2 and FLEX open positions. Here are my 6 choices to fill those 2 spots:

Chris Johnson @ San Diego

Shane Vereen vs Bengals

Shonn Greene vs Browns

Anquan Boldin vs Chiefs

Travis Kelce @ San Francisco

Justin Hunter vs Browns

thanks in advance

Here are my 4 choices in league #1 (non PPR) for two open positions: WR #3 and Flex:

R. Bush vs Bills

S. Vereen vs Bengals

P. Garcon vs Seahawks

E. Decker @ San Diego

Which two would you go with?

Also, here are my 2 choices for TE:

O. Daniels @ Indianapolis

D. Allen vs Ravens

Thanks in advance!

12 Team .5PPR League

So it's looking worse and worse for Calvin for Sunday and even if he does play, will he just play the decoy roll?

I swapped him with Cobb (flex) last night so that I could now open it up to anyone (RB/WR/TE) on my bench. If Calvin can't go, who should I start:

1. Doug Martin

2. Lorenzo Taliaferro

3. Sammy Watkins

4. Zach Ertz (Larry Donnell starting)

Even if he plays Sunday with the fear of being a decoy again, would you start any of these guys over him?

Side note: Cobb didn't do very well for me this week and I'm playing against Lacy so I'm in a hole. I'm 3-1, but I don't want to start fading.

Thanks!

10 team standard league

Should I trade Vernon Davis and Kelvin Benjamin for Graham?

Also what do you think about trading Kaepernick and Deandre Hopkins for Demaryius Thomas. My QB1 is Nick Foles.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by tebby

Z. Ertz or H. Miller

10 man h2h league

I would roll with Heath Miller if he is healthy, with Brown and Bell being a lot for defenses to handle, Miller has been productive.

I loved Ertz when drafting this year, and while he has definitely looked good, his usage has been to up and down for me as of now.

How much is Knile Davis worth at this point? Especially to a Charles owner? Do you think I could package him with someone like Brandin Cooks and get a good receiver like Maclin? Thanks for reply.

I really like Cooks, but if you could package him with Kniles to get Maclin I might be for doing that trade.

Kniles has proven to be RB1 capable if Charles is out, and he was productive even when Charles came back. The dude has talent and effective in that system. I just think he won't be as consistent as Maclin who has ridiculous targets every game.

I would need to know who your receivers and RBs are before I can say exactly. If it is the team in your sig, I would love to pull that trade off.

Edited by stonychavez

Who should I play at flex, garcon, colston, h.Miller, richardson or s.Jackson. All of those players have had their ups and downs this season, and since garcon is playing the seahawks I question him being my man. 10 team ppr league

I will start off with who I wouldn't start for sure. No Garcon or Trent. Colston has been too spotty to rely on.

I really like S-Jax this week. With Evans out his targets should only increase, and Glennon is a boost to his performance. I see a big week from him. I am considering flexing Jackson myself.

Edited by stonychavez

Hope Highkite is well. I posted several for him so I'll repost 'em here for you and thanks... Hope yoou're as sharp as Highkite, who rarely lets us down. Tough shoes to fill, bro:

This one in league #3 (non PPR) where I need to fill the FLEX slot with one of these:

Shonn Greene vs Browns

Anquan Boldin vs Chiefs

Miles Austin @ Tennessee

John Brown @ Denver

ugh. But it has to be one of those unless I find a hidden gem on the WW.

No to Shonn Green, it is already common knowledge he is subpar talent and Sankeys touches are on the rise, I wouldn't even want him on my roster. Much more opportunity on the WW then to have him on your bench.

Anquan would be my "safe" choice especially with Vernon Davis expected to miss or be limited.

John Brown is a player I really like but is really the 3rd or 4th option in that passing game. Is it possible he has a good game? Yes, but predicting it would be very difficult. He has that upside ability and the potential forehead slapping performance when he is on your bench. He is the more riskier play IMO.

Miles Austin is not the receiver I would want from the browns, I like Hawkins. Also, Cameron is supposed to be back this week, and even limited, he will sap targets.

I'd go Anquan and be ready to cuss me out if Brown goes off, but if you start Brown you would be chasing a repeat of his last performance.

Edited by stonychavez

Here is my situation in league #2, where I have a weaker team (also non PPR):

I need to fill both my RB #2 and FLEX open positions. Here are my 6 choices to fill those 2 spots:

Chris Johnson @ San Diego

Shane Vereen vs Bengals

Shonn Greene vs Browns

Anquan Boldin vs Chiefs

Travis Kelce @ San Francisco

Justin Hunter vs Browns

thanks in advance

This is rough for RB2, but you should definitely flex Kelce out of those options.

For RB2 it is between Vereen or Johnson. It's pretty obvious Johnson is losing his reps to the more superior Ivory and with all the struggles happening with the Jets I see them leaning heavy on what they know works, which doesn't spell well for Johnson. Could he snag a TD, maybe but being non PPR hurts his main use of screen plays. I like Vereen a little more because they use him a little more in the passing game then Johnson.

I would roll with Vereen.

Here are my 4 choices in league #1 (non PPR) for two open positions: WR #3 and Flex:

R. Bush vs Bills

S. Vereen vs Bengals

P. Garcon vs Seahawks

E. Decker @ San Diego

Which two would you go with?

Also, here are my 2 choices for TE:

O. Daniels @ Indianapolis

D. Allen vs Ravens

Thanks in advance!

Reggie Bush ALL DAY, this is an awesome flex option for this week, Joique Bell is out and Bush will get majority of carries.

Looks like you HAVE to roll with Garcon here, Decker is battling injury right now.

TE choice is difficult. I would roll with Owen Daniels because of his knowledge of the offense and Luck has been spreading the ball around like a PRO.