[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering biased and opinionated advice to anyone.

stonychavez

Garcon or John Brown? Go ahead enlightened me :2cents:? If not, I'm gonna flip a coin? Sherman should busy with Jackson? Garcon is gonna goose egg me, I have a gut feeling?

I would feel more comfortable with John Brown.

With Kirk Cousins performance and the Seattle DEF, I don't see anyone having fun that is wearing a red jersey. Maybe Alfred...

12 Team .5PPR League

So it's looking worse and worse for Calvin for Sunday and even if he does play, will he just play the decoy roll?

I swapped him with Cobb (flex) last night so that I could now open it up to anyone (RB/WR/TE) on my bench. If Calvin can't go, who should I start:

1. Doug Martin

2. Lorenzo Taliaferro

3. Sammy Watkins

4. Zach Ertz (Larry Donnell starting)

Even if he plays Sunday with the fear of being a decoy again, would you start any of these guys over him?

Side note: Cobb didn't do very well for me this week and I'm playing against Lacy so I'm in a hole. I'm 3-1, but I don't want to start fading.

Thanks!

I like Sammy Watkins with Orton throwing the ball, but it hasn't been tested yet.

It might be safer to roll with Martin who will get his opportunities and you drafted him high, so you almost want to because of it.

I would go Martin against the steelers.

10 team standard league

Should I trade Vernon Davis and Kelvin Benjamin for Graham?

Also what do you think about trading Kaepernick and Deandre Hopkins for Demaryius Thomas. My QB1 is Nick Foles.

Thanks for the help.

I would definitely do the Davis and Benjamin trade for Graham.

I would need to know who your other WRs are before agreeing this trade and what QBs are on the WW if you lose Kaep?

Foles' line has me nervous right now.

Who do I start at my second flex? I am torn between Torrey smith or Wes Welker

This is a tough one... this is bleh.

Wes Welker has higher upside and Torrey Smith is text book TD dependent.

If I had a gun to my head I would go with Wes Welker. But I might actually like Kendall Wright better then both.

I would definitely do the Davis and Benjamin trade for Graham.

I would need to know who your other WRs are before agreeing this trade and what QBs are on the WW if you lose Kaep?

Foles' line has me nervous right now.

My WR's are Dez Bryant, V-Jax, Deandre Hopkins, Torrey Smith and Kelvin Benjamin.

The QB's on WW are Dalton, Tannehill, Fitzgerald, Flacco, Bridgewater, Cousins.

Also someone dropped Chris Ivory, I should pick him up and drop Donald Brown right?

My WR's are Dez Bryant, V-Jax, Deandre Hopkins, Torrey Smith and Kelvin Benjamin.

The QB's on WW are Dalton, Tannehill, Fitzgerald, Flacco, Bridgewater, Cousins.

Also someone dropped Chris Ivory, I should pick him up and drop Donald Brown right?

I would do that trade and grab Flacco and monitor Teddy.

I would grab Ivory IMMEDIATELY!!!!

I like Sammy Watkins with Orton throwing the ball, but it hasn't been tested yet.

It might be safer to roll with Martin who will get his opportunities and you drafted him high, so you almost want to because of it.

I would go Martin against the steelers.

thank you!

Hi,

I have three quick questions:

1. Start two WRs from Harvin, Maclin, Benjamin, and Cruz.

2. TE: Olsen or Kelce?

3. QB: Stafford or Rivers?

Many thanks.

I would go Maclin and Cruz.

Harvin production is based off the game flow and could be hit or miss. Benjamin is still a rookie and therefore is unpredictable.

I would go Olsen because of consistency and he is top receiving option there.

Rivers - He is playing at MVP level right now and is going against bottom barrel pass defense.

Standard 10 team

Percy vs wash

Or

Wayne vs Balt

Thankyou

This is tough, Luck has been spreading the ball around a ton and hard to predict a big game for the WRs.

Harvin has been up and down as well, in this situation I might go Harvin just because of how explosive he can be.

If I had a gun to my head right this second, I would say Wayne.

Edited by stonychavez

Should I start Big Ben VS JAC or Matt Stafford VS Buffalo?

I also have Antonio Brown and Heath Miller Starting so If I start Big Ben I would be starting Three players from the same team. Not that It makes a huge difference but if it turns into a blow out I could suffer if they turn to the run. Its also hard to pass up such a Juicy matchup for Big Ben.

Or I could stick with Stafford who obiously drfafted to be my every week starter

Hey there, I frequent HK's thread so I appreciate this thread. Would love to know what you think and why.

In reference too a 10 man standard league setup.

A proposed trade to me. Terrance West for Knile Davis, me losing West (I have Crowell too) and gaining Davis. Both are losing upside now that their starters are back, not to mention in regard to west Crowell stepping up. How do you feel about that?

My current starters going into this week

Aaron Rodgers playing Minnesota (game completed)

Rashad Jennings playing Atlanta

Isaiah Crowell playing in Tennessee (I'm worried about this the most)

Antonio Brown playing in Jville

Emmanual Sanders playing Arizona

Larry Donnell playing Atlanta

DeAndre HOpkins playing in Dallas

Nick Novak playing NY

Defense, choice between Buffalo playing in Detroit or Carolina playing Chicago. I currently own both. Could you help me out here?

In regard to this question, there is a possibility a third defense comes into the equation via pick up. So, if it came down to it, Buffalo defense or Texan defense playing in Dallas?

BENCH

Montee Ball playing Arizona

Gronk playing CincinnatI

Garcon playing Seattle

Jeremy Hill playing New England

Knile Davis playing Cincinatti

Any suggestions with the bench and starters? It's hard sitting Ball right now, I'm just worried about his production and his schedule, particularly this week. Thing is, I have Crowell as his replacement, which all signs point to him being the go to guy after Tate, but its all up in the air. Regarding TE, Donnell was a great pick up for me in week 2 before he really blew up. I'm starting him this week not because of his 3 TDs last week, but because of his average yards and targets per game. I felt Donnell was the safer bet, although Gronk seems like the more explosive risky bet this week considering he hasn't been limited at practice, thus hinting finally at near 100% usage.

And of course the defense question :D

Edited by yaWgnorW

I need your opinion on two trades. I have Calvin and AJ Green. I have horrible RBs because of injuries, so I'm desperate enough to give up talent in WRs for RBs. With that being said, I still shouldn't give up all my points per week for crap. What do you think of both of these trades:

Calvin

for

Leveon Bell and Terrence Williams

and

Calvin and AJ Green

for

Leveon Bell and Dez Bryant

Thanks for your help. Anyone please feel free to chime in

Would you give?

S.Vereen

T.Smith

For

D.Hopkins

T.Williams

In a 12 Team League- Standard Scoring

Start - QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WRT, K, DST

QB: (Steaming) E.Manning

RB: M.Ball E.Lacy S.Vereen A.Bradshaw J.Hill I.Crowell

WR: D.Bryant A.Johnson T.Smith M.Colston A.Robinson

TE: T.Kelce

K: C.Parkey

DST: Browns (Streaming)

Thank you

Should I start Big Ben VS JAC or Matt Stafford VS Buffalo?

I also have Antonio Brown and Heath Miller Starting so If I start Big Ben I would be starting Three players from the same team. Not that It makes a huge difference but if it turns into a blow out I could suffer if they turn to the run. Its also hard to pass up such a Juicy matchup for Big Ben.

Or I could stick with Stafford who obiously drfafted to be my every week starter

I would have to go with Big Ben because of the matchup, and I think Jacksonville will put up points. Ben has been playing at a high level. But I understand having your starter in that you drafted. If I had to pick a game that would be a blow out between these two, I would say the Bills/Lions has the better chance. No one has seen what Orton can or will do in this offense, and the Lions DEF is legit right now whereas Steelers have been in question lately with key injuries.

I really like Big Ben this week.

Edited by stonychavez
  • Like 1

Hey there, I frequent HK's thread so I appreciate this thread. Would love to know what you think and why.

In reference too a 10 man standard league setup.

A proposed trade to me. Terrance West for Knile Davis, me losing West (I have Crowell too) and gaining Davis. Both are losing upside now that their starters are back, not to mention in regard to west Crowell stepping up. How do you feel about that?

My current starters going into this week

Aaron Rodgers playing Minnesota (game completed)

Rashad Jennings playing Atlanta

Isaiah Crowell playing in Tennessee (I'm worried about this the most)

Antonio Brown playing in Jville

Emmanual Sanders playing Arizona

Larry Donnell playing Atlanta

DeAndre HOpkins playing in Dallas

Nick Novak playing NY

Defense, choice between Buffalo playing in Detroit or Carolina playing Chicago. I currently own both. Could you help me out here?

In regard to this question, there is a possibility a third defense comes into the equation via pick up. So, if it came down to it, Buffalo defense or Texan defense playing in Dallas?

BENCH

Montee Ball playing Arizona

Gronk playing CincinnatI

Garcon playing Seattle

Jeremy Hill playing New England

Knile Davis playing Cincinatti

Any suggestions with the bench and starters? It's hard sitting Ball right now, I'm just worried about his production and his schedule, particularly this week. Thing is, I have Crowell as his replacement, which all signs point to him being the go to guy after Tate, but its all up in the air. Regarding TE, Donnell was a great pick up for me in week 2 before he really blew up. I'm starting him this week not because of his 3 TDs last week, but because of his average yards and targets per game. I felt Donnell was the safer bet, although Gronk seems like the more explosive risky bet this week considering he hasn't been limited at practice, thus hinting finally at near 100% usage.

And of course the defense question :D

I would rather have Kniles instead of Terrance.

You have to start Ball this week, that's what you drafted him for. I think Crowell is an excellent athlete and will get his moment, just not sure if this is the week. All signs show Tate as coming back this week, and even if it is on a limited basis, he could take some snaps.

I understand going with Donnell, and wouldn't even question this decision in a PPR league. But he is TD dependent and Gronk has been doing nothing but gaining snaps every week. I think after last week's embarrassment, Brady is TD hungry and feeds Gronk. That's just a personal feeling and no science behind it.

Carolina DEF has fallen off the past 2 weeks. I would pick the Bills out of those 2 match ups, especially if Megatron sits out, the Lions will have lost depth at WR and RB with Joique Bell out with a concussion. As far as WW pickups, I like the Texans DEF for good old' Tejas bragging rights game, should be a good game.

Edited by stonychavez

I need your opinion on two trades. I have Calvin and AJ Green. I have horrible RBs because of injuries, so I'm desperate enough to give up talent in WRs for RBs. With that being said, I still shouldn't give up all my points per week for crap. What do you think of both of these trades:

Calvin

for

Leveon Bell and Terrence Williams

and

Calvin and AJ Green

for

Leveon Bell and Dez Bryant

Thanks for your help. Anyone please feel free to chime in

When you say horrible RBs, who do you have? And who are your other WRs? Is this a PPR league? What RB/WR are on waiver and what's your bench?

At first glance, I would absolutely not trade off Both of those guys for Bell and Dez.

Moving on, Calvin Johnson has been a concern to me because of all the questions around his knees. I do believe that if you want to trade him, now might be the time before he loses any more value. But again, don't just get rid of him for the sake of dumping him. He is Megatron and at any point he could have monster game and his stock will rise. Depending on my questions above, he is who I would try to trade if I had to get rid of one.

Megatron for Bell and Williams, this is an ok trade I suppose except that I would like to get someone else other than Williams. Like a Hawkins or Hopkins, but Hopkins would be a steal and I doubt anyone would do that.

Ok, I will stop rambling, just answer my questions above and I will finish it.

Would you give?

S.Vereen

T.Smith

For

D.Hopkins

T.Williams

In a 12 Team League- Standard Scoring

Start - QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WRT, K, DST

QB: (Steaming) E.Manning

RB: M.Ball E.Lacy S.Vereen A.Bradshaw J.Hill I.Crowell

WR: D.Bryant A.Johnson T.Smith M.Colston A.Robinson

TE: T.Kelce

K: C.Parkey

DST: Browns (Streaming)

Thank you

Absolutley, Hopkins is going to have his best year. Vereen has done nothing and he is your RB4/5 right now. Your RB bench has potential on it. You will be adding strength to your WR core. The ONLY deterrent would be if this is a PPR league and somehow Vereen has a turnaround mid season.