[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering biased and opinionated advice to anyone.

stonychavez

I need 1 WRs and a flex spot in a ppr league. I have J.Matthews (Maclin is my WR2), Wright, Garcon and Kelce

in a different league, also ppr who would you bench out of these; Garcon, Sanders, Hopkins or Cook(currently riding the pine)

1st league - Wright and Flex Kelce. Garcon has a nasty matchup and Matthews is a rookie and will be unpredictable. Locker should be back this week which increases Wright's value.

2nd league - I would bench Garcon in this league strictly due to his matchup and I think Cousins is the most overrated QB and laughed when people were dropping players like Dalton and Flacco to grab him off WW.

Who's the real backup to Murray? I have Dunbar, but lately I've been thinking if I should add Randle instead, what do you think?

Jerry Jones has made comments about Randle "earning" more carries. All signs point to Randle assuming Murrays role if he were to go down and Dunbar would remain the change of pace back.

There are more predictable handcuffs to own. I like Carlos Hyde and Jeremy Hill.

But right now it would be hard to drop Dunbar and grab Randle with 100% confidence. Neither back has proven they can handle a Murray type roll.

Enough blabbing, I like Randle more based off what I have heard.

hi!

here's my current lineup, standard scoring:

qb:brees vs TB

rb1:charles@SF

rb2:jennings vs ATL

wr1:sanders vs ARI

wr2:jeffery @CAR

wr3:benjamin vs CHI

te:gronk vs CIN

flex:ben tate @TEN

bench:

cutler @CAR

golden tate vs BUF

k.davis @SF

d.hopkins @DAL

o.daniels @IND

the big question is: should i start hopkins or golden tate? if so, bench a WR or ben tate?

and a healthy gronk must be started, right?

greetings from austria

hi!

here's my current lineup, standard scoring:

qb:brees vs TB

rb1:charles@SF

rb2:jennings vs ATL

wr1:sanders vs ARI

wr2:jeffery @CAR

wr3:benjamin vs CHI

te:gronk vs CIN

flex:ben tate @TEN

bench:

cutler @CAR

golden tate vs BUF

k.davis @SF

d.hopkins @DAL

o.daniels @IND

the big question is: should i start hopkins or golden tate? if so, bench a WR or ben tate?

and a healthy gronk must be started, right?

greetings from austria

I would start Golden Tate, if Megatron doesn't play he will see an increase in targets and if Megatron does play he will be limited and probably used as a decoy.

I would also want Hopkins in my lineup as well, Andre Johnson might miss or be limited and in the same situation as Megatron.

At first glance I would sit Ben Tate and insert Hopkins in the Flex. I would put some serious thought into Golden Tate over Benjamin depending on Johnson's status. If he misses or is expected to be used as a decoy/limited, I would roll with Golden Tate over Benjamin or Hopkins.

Edited by stonychavez

I would rather have Kniles instead of Terrance.

You have to start Ball this week, that's what you drafted him for. I think Crowell is an excellent athlete and will get his moment, just not sure if this is the week. All signs show Tate as coming back this week, and even if it is on a limited basis, he could take some snaps.

I understand going with Donnell, and wouldn't even question this decision in a PPR league. But he is TD dependent and Gronk has been doing nothing but gaining snaps every week. I think after last week's embarrassment, Brady is TD hungry and feeds Gronk. That's just a personal feeling and no science behind it.

Carolina DEF has fallen off the past 2 weeks. I would pick the Bills out of those 2 match ups, especially if Megatron sits out, the Lions will have lost depth at WR and RB with Joique Bell out with a concussion. As far as WW pickups, I like the Texans DEF for good old' Tejas bragging rights game, should be a good game.

Thanks boss. I'll consider everything you said. I think I had the same feelings regardiny Gronk, I was just feeling that Gronk is also TD dependant in his current state. I do believe he feeds him this week as you said, and considering that Pats haven't lost back to back in a while, and Cincinnati losing most of their last few years of Sunday night appearences this should be a better matchance up.

I was able to snag Texas defense, so now it's a choice between Texas d or Buffalo d. Looks like Texas it is.

I think you sold me on everything but Ball, strictly because of how he has underperformed week 2 and 3. Week 1 23 carried, week 2 and 3 half of that. That being said, it's hard sitting him, but he is a starter in manning offense, so that's really all I should need to hear I guess.

Thanks again and goog luck with your game.

Edited by yaWgnorW

Trade Question:

PPR League with 1 RB required, 1 WR required, and two flex spots.

Receive:

Michael Floyd

Vernon Davis

Andre Johnson

Give:

Rashad Jennings

DeSean Jackson

Larry Fitzgerald

Not terribly deep at RB, but I do have Le'Veon Bell, Ivory, and Vereen. Cameron is my TE and my remaining WR's are Julio, Kelvin, and Patterson. The trade would give me potent depth at WR and more stability at TE. What do you think? Thanks!

Michael Floyd or Brian Quick?

This is tough.

Michael Floyd should be the obvious choice.

I have a feeling about Austin Davis this week and that offense, but it just seemed that Jared Cook was his favorite target.

Quick is the sneaky pick IMO, whereas Floyd would be a no brainer if Palmer was starting... Floyd showed flashes of chemistry with Davis in Week 3. Both matches appear to be capable of high scoring...

If I had a gun to my head I would go with Floyd.

• Like 1

Trade Question:

PPR League with 1 RB required, 1 WR required, and two flex spots.

Receive:

Michael Floyd

Vernon Davis

Andre Johnson

Give:

Rashad Jennings

DeSean Jackson

Larry Fitzgerald

Not terribly deep at RB, but I do have Le'Veon Bell, Ivory, and Vereen. Cameron is my TE and my remaining WR's are Julio, Kelvin, and Patterson. The trade would give me potent depth at WR and more stability at TE. What do you think? Thanks!

I don't like this trade because Rashad Jennings has the potential to finish as a top 5 back this year.

Andre has been dealing with injuries already and Floyd is playing with a back-up QB. And I know you think Davis is an upgrade but in reality he could be a huge headache with his injuries.

Whats on the WW for TEs and WRs?

Start K. Robinson vs TB or B. Sankey vs Cle this week?

I am absolutely high on Sankey and think this is his break out week. Locker is supposed to be back this week and will up his value, also he has been gaining reps and should get more as well.

This is advice I am giving you is completely biased and opinionated.

I don't like this trade because Rashad Jennings has the potential to finish as a top 5 back this year.

Andre has been dealing with injuries already and Floyd is playing with a back-up QB. And I know you think Davis is an upgrade but in reality he could be a huge headache with his injuries.

Whats on the WW for TEs and WRs?

Not much. At WR the best options would be Robinson (Jax) or Torrey Smith, ---neither of which would I be thrilled about owning. At TE the only viable options are Daniels and Cook.

I'm thinking of starting Manning over Wilson this week due to manning facing Atlanta. How does this lineup look, think anything should be changed?

10 man standard espn league

QB: Eli Manning

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB: Lorenzo Taliaferro

WR: Jeremy Maclin

WR: Marques Colston

TE: Rob Gronkowski

FLEX: Martellus Bennett

D/ST: Browns

K: Adam Vinatieri

BENCH:

QB: Russell Wilson

RBs: Darren Sproles, Mark Ingram, Knowshown Moreno

WRs: Pierre Gracon, James Jones

one empty space

Also I'm looking to pick up another WR but no one Luke's to trade in my league so here are the top 5 I can pick up:

Devin Hester

Malcom Flyod

Mohamed Sanu

Jordon Matthews

Miles Austin

Also Marvin Jones too

I might try a trade with one of my TEs and a rb but don't know if anyone will want to trade still.

Edited by nyjets18

Not much. At WR the best options would be Robinson (Jax) or Torrey Smith, ---neither of which would I be thrilled about owning. At TE the only viable options are Daniels and Cook.

If you don't have to make this trade right away I would grab Cook and sit on him this week and monitor him. I think with Davis as QB, his stock rises.

Alright so I'm in a 12 person PPR redraft league and I need advice on this trade:

I give up Gio Bernard for Julius Thomas and Chris Ivory

My Team: QB: Matthew Stafford RB: Gio Bernard, Ahmad Bradshaw, Trent Richardson, Donald Brown, Ryan Matthews, Chris Johnson WR: Demariyus Thomas, Kelvin Benjamin, Vincent Jackson, D Bowe, Greg Jennings, And Deandre Hopkins TE: Had Dennis Pitta and when he went down I got Owen Daniels and thats all I have. D/ST: Lions and Kicker: Mason Crosby

Should I do that trade or no? The guy I'm trading with also has Jimmy Graham and Travis Kelce

PS I have done 2 trades this year one was before the season even started with some guy who had high hopes for Torrey Smith. I traded Torrey for Kelvin and Bradshaw. Steal I know and just last week I traded Fred Jackson and Eric Decker for Chris Johnson and Deandre Hopkins.

I also may offer him Vincent Jackson or Deandre Hopkins and Chris Johnson for Julius Thomas or even just Hopkins for Kelce straight up… Let me know what you would do?? thanks

Edited by sburke3

Asked this before, but want to see what other peoples opinion on this is. I have Ellington at flex. I could also start Terrence Williams, Forsett, or DeAndre Hopkins. Stay with Ellington?

I would stay with Ellington, and the only person I would start over him would be Hopkins. I like Hopkins more if Johnson plays while being limited as opposed to Johnson missing the game entirely.

I'm thinking of starting Manning over Wilson this week due to manning facing Atlanta. How does this lineup look, think anything should be changed?

10 man standard espn league

QB: Eli Manning

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB: Lorenzo Taliaferro

WR: Jeremy Maclin

WR: Marques Colston

TE: Rob Gronkowski

FLEX: Martellus Bennett

D/ST: Browns

K: Adam Vinatieri

BENCH:

QB: Russell Wilson

RBs: Darren Sproles, Mark Ingram, Knowshown Moreno

WRs: Pierre Gracon, James Jones

one empty space

Also I'm looking to pick up another WR but no one Luke's to trade in my league so here are the top 5 I can pick up:

Devin Hester

Malcom Flyod

Mohamed Sanu

Jordon Matthews

Miles Austin

Also Marvin Jones too

I might try a trade with one of my TEs and a rb but don't know if anyone will want to trade still.

I would not trade a TE until Gronkowski gets to 100% health and plays a week or two under those conditions. Even then, the fact you can flex Bennet is a huge asset.

It's going to be hard to bench Wilson, but I can follow your logic. I think either QB will put up good numbers.

Floyd would be the only WR I like on the WW.

Alright so I'm in a 12 person PPR redraft league and I need advice on this trade:

I give up Gio Bernard for Julius Thomas and Chris Ivory

My Team: QB: Matthew Stafford RB: Gio Bernard, Ahmad Bradshaw, Trent Richardson, Donald Brown, Ryan Matthews, Chris Johnson WR: Demariyus Thomas, Kelvin Benjamin, Vincent Jackson, D Bowe, Greg Jennings, And Deandre Hopkins TE: Had Dennis Pitta and when he went down I got Owen Daniels and thats all I have. D/ST: Lions and Kicker: Mason Crosby

Should I do that trade or no? The guy I'm trading with also has Jimmy Graham and Travis Kelce

PS I have done 2 trades this year one was before the season even started with some guy who had high hopes for Torrey Smith. I traded Torrey for Kelvin and Bradshaw. Steal I know and just last week I traded Fred Jackson and Eric Decker for Chris Johnson and Deandre Hopkins.

Hmm this is intriguing, there is no doubt Julius gives you much needed help. I hope that guy didn't draft both Graham and Thomas... Anyway I do like the trade only because I have heard rumors of a timeshare forming with Hill/Gio.

You will be extremely light at RB after this. I would try to look on the WW, do you have Cook as an available TE? Try him out this week.

Flex (PPR):

L Donnell, G Tate, or B Sankey

Sankey could also be RB2, which would move Z Stacy into Flex consideration

Need a TE for this week. Don't know if Niles Paul will play, looks like he will, although that's not a preferable matchup against the Seahawks. My other TE is Fleener who has a lot of competition for targets around him. My third choice I guess would be picking up Seferian-Jenkins, if he is healthy. What do you suggest I do with my TE's ? ;)