[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering biased and opinionated advice to anyone.

stonychavez

12 tm 2 point ppr 

My team

QB Romo

HB Murray 

HB Forte

HB Bernard

HB Vareen

HB Bradshaw

WR Crabtree

WR Roddy 

WR Wallace

WR Hurns

WR Gordon

TE Gates

TE Cook

DST Cards

Currently 4-1 in 1st place. Should I try to trade for a better receiver? Should I just stay put for now? Randall or Odell may be available but I'm last on waivers.  I'm trying to hold onto Gordon for the playoff stretch if I can. What do you guys think?

12 tm 2 point ppr 

My team

QB Romo

HB Murray 

HB Forte

HB Bernard

HB Vareen

HB Bradshaw

WR Crabtree

WR Roddy 

WR Wallace

WR Hurns

WR Gordon

TE Gates

TE Cook

DST Cards

Currently 4-1 in 1st place. Should I try to trade for a better receiver? Should I just stay put for now? Randall or Odell may be available but I'm last on waivers.  I'm trying to hold onto Gordon for the playoff stretch if I can. What do you guys think?

This is in reference to my 12 team league in my signature. Scoring is standard for yardage, 6 pts all TDs, no ppr.

I have the #1 waiver priority and am trying to decide who to grab and who to drop. The obvious choices are between Oliver, Williams, and Hillman. Out of the 3 I like Oliver the best as I see him having the most long term impact after the original starter comes back from injury.

However, Ertz has been rough around the edges to say the least and I am wondering if I should burn my #1 waiver on a TE. The best available seem to be: Wright, Clay, Graham, Sefarian Jenkins. All of those don't seem like worthy #1 waivers at this point.

My drop choices at this point are: Jordan Matthews, Sankey, Chris Johnson, or Fitzgerald.

Who would you pick up and who would you drop?

Hi, have some problems to decide to start patterson this week, should i replace him with one of these, S.Jax (atl), richardson, S.ridley or H miller. And should I pick up odell beckham, if so, who should i give away? Seattle defense underachieving for the 4 time this season, or any of the other players I have posted here? Thank you, for your advice:)

I lost both Montee Ball and Rashad Jennings last week. I picked up their replacements, Williams and Hillman. I tried to snag Oliver however it was picked up before I even got Williams. Furthermore, I have Knowshon Moreno now, but who knows if he'll play this week and if he does how much he'll get the ball.

Anyway, would you play Moreno over Hillman if he plays?

Also, I have both Texan defense and Bills defense. I'm planning on playing the Bills this time. Your thoughts? I know this is a Thursday night game, and the trend is the home team tends to blow out the visiting (the Giants being the exception), but sure if this is a good bet though due to the Colts offense.

Just traded away Demeryius Thomas for McCoy. I have Dez, Cobb, Sanders, Wallace and Quick remaining for WR. My RBs were A.Foster, R.Jennings, J.Forset, TRich, A.Williams (just picked up), Joique Bell, and B.Oliver (just picked up). With Jennings hurting his knee, and Foster not the picture of perfect health, I was kind of hurting for a consistent #1 and #2 RB corps. I could have continued my mishmash of merry-go-round starters at RB, but didn't think that was very conducive to winning. I am currently in first place at 4-1 in this 8-man long time local. Figured why the hell not, seems like my WR corps is still strong enough to take a chance on Shady bouncing back. DT just had his biggest game of the year (likely), and his value for trading was extremely high.

1pt/10yds rec

1pt/10yds rush

0.5/rec

6pt/TD

Curious to hear what your thoughts are about this trade and the long term effects on my team. If Shady starts turning it around, I think this really could help my team. I just hope I didn't make a huge mistake.